CeramicBraces - I'm blogging on my teeth progress.

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ceramicbraces

CeramicBraces - I'm blogging on my teeth progress.

#1 Post by ceramicbraces »

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum.
I would like to share my blog that I created some time ago to share with others my experience having ceramic braces.

Do visit http://ceramicbraces.blogspot.com

I have pictures that I uploaded there everytime I spot some improvements.

You can ask me any questions and I will find time to reply :-)

Good luck on the braces journey everyone!

kittymeow84

#2 Post by kittymeow84 »

Thanks for that link! I wrote a comment and I'll be following your story! :)
Clickies on the "WWW" to see my braces story :)

Neomoon

Awesome blog

#3 Post by Neomoon »

Thanks for keeping a blog of your progress, I got my braces put in two days ago and have been on this site non stop since then.

Like you said on your blog a lifetime with a beautiful smile is well worth the pain and way braces look for those couple of months one has them. I'll be tracking your story. :o

ceramicbraces

#4 Post by ceramicbraces »

Hi.

Thanks for the support and I hope you will enjoy yr braces progress as much as I do. I am really obsessed with my teeth since i got them fixed. Always looking at the mirrors and taking pictures every week to see the improvement. I spend lots of time brushing my teeth and really enjoying it. I know it sounds like nut case :-)

The only thing I dislike is to eat in public/restaurant. Cos i am worried that food get stucked on my braces without me knowing and people would noticed.

Have a good day!

kittymeow84

#5 Post by kittymeow84 »

That's what I'm most worried about too ceramicbraces. I already get food stuck in my tooth that is crooked and am very self conscious about it so I think it can only get worse when I have a million little food-magnets on my teeth :oops: :lol:

And I love eating out too!!! How do you cope? Lots of water swishes?
Clickies on the "WWW" to see my braces story :)

ceramicbraces

#6 Post by ceramicbraces »

I am still very conscious about eating out.
I avoid salads, chocolates, or anything that is hard like steak when I am dining out. Cos there was once, after having salad in the restaurant, my mouth look like a patch of grass and I had all my friends laughing at me :-)

I just make sure that I have the tiny toothbrush in all my handbags and immediately after meal, I will go to the ladies and clean my teeth.

But I feel that the initial stage of having braces, I had more problems with stucked food. Now that I've been on braces for 3 months, I'm getting it less. Probably because the teeth has somewhat straighten out, so are the wires, therefore not much gaps for food to get in between.

I am making use of my camera phone to check on my teeth my when I dine out :-)

ceramicbraces

Check out my updated picstures

#7 Post by ceramicbraces »

Miss Smiley

#8 Post by Miss Smiley »

Your teeth are coming along very nicely. Hopefully your stubborn lower molar will line up once that gap opens up enough.
Upper and lower 1st premolars extracted
Uppers braced 4/6/07 & Lowers braced 4/20/07
ceramic brackets and rectangular arch wires
Est. term: 30-36 months
De-banded: 3/04/09 w/ LBR and U&L Essix

*melissa*

#9 Post by *melissa* »

wow, your teeth straightened up really fast!!! i hope my progress is that awesome as well! congrats!!! :D

Bekah

#10 Post by Bekah »

Your teeth are on the move aren't they!? Wow! I hope mine move that fast!
2 Years 4 months 3 weeks and 4 days in full metal braces!

Click on "WWW" for my braces story!

beth1966

#11 Post by beth1966 »

Hi - I'm getting ready to have my ceramics put on May 10. Just wondering what brand yours are and are they ligating (using ligatures) or self ligating?

Thanks! Your progress is very inspiring!