Jenny101101's Story**8 month UPDATE~ pics-Pg.16**

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

redwingzfan

#106 Post by redwingzfan »

Hey Jenny,

My two front teeth are overlapping too! In the end I think that the ortho will tweak them to fix it. It is annoying though.

Take care,
-Dave-

browneyedgrl

#107 Post by browneyedgrl »

Hi Jenny,

Just catching up on your story. Your upper arch is rounding out nicely. I can't stand when are teeth are doing things that we don't like and I've experienced gaps that open up and weren't supposed to... oh well.

Don't let the overlap bother you, here today gone tomorrow!

Have a good one.

B
Started the journey for the second time on January 10th 2008~Ceramic uppers and metal lowers. Removed on June 2nd 2009.

[/url]

jenny101101

#108 Post by jenny101101 »

Hey Dave: Yes, it is annoying especially since those were two teeth that always straight. Oh well, I'm trying not to stress about it. At my last appt.(when I had my lowers put on) my ortho said at my next appt. he was going to reposition the bracket on my left upper incisor to bring it down a little bit and make it even length with my other one. I'm hoping he'll address the overlapping or make me feel better that it'll all work out :D .

Hi B: Thanks for the nice comments! :D I know I'm early SPAM SPAM SPAMMING so I'm trying to be optimistic. I do find it hard to have appts 8 weeks apart though...makes it hard to address concerns and I'm not one for calling the ortho's office unless I think it's REALLY important so I'll just have to be patient with my "buggy" tooth! hehe

Thanks again, guys! 3 weeks today since I got my lowers on...pics next week and I see changes!! YAY!! :banana:
Keep smilin'! :)
Jenny

Braced for 18 months: Damon 3mx all around with Damon 3's on "social six". Now is Essix retainers for 10 hours/night.

Flaka

#109 Post by Flaka »

I am so excited for the wondering molar...great progress! And the arch is looking good too.

You are so lucky you see changes so soon. Can't wait to see your new pics :)

My first adjustment will be in 10 weeks as well, I thought it was a little too long of a wait since I would like to be seen sooner to see if there are any changes that need to be done...oh well, I guess we need to be patiente :roll: which is hard to be.

damon2's

#110 Post by damon2's »

Hi Jenny, I just read your story. It sounds like things are coming around great for you! Have you had any pain yet? I have noticed that one or two of my teeth will hurt at a time, then the pain goes away for a few days, then another couple of teeth start to hurt and so on... :lol:
*self-ligating metal brackets since Dec. 2007
*debanding this summer!

jenny101101

#111 Post by jenny101101 »

Hi everyone,

Flaka: Yes, having so much time between adjustments is hard! :-+ I'm learning to be patient though and I'm finding I'm not thinking about my braces near as much as I used to. Thanks for the nice comments! :D That wandering molar sure is listening! Hears hoping yours moves quickly! :thumbsup:

damon2's: Thanks for visiting...No, not a lot of pain(just the first 3 days I had a lot of pressure/aching and itchy gums :shock: ). Mine are a lot like yours, a bit of ache for a day then none the next. I welcome it because I know my teeth are on the move!! :banana:

Well, time for an update! Tomorrow is 1 month for my lowers so I'm updating today as I may not have time tomorrow. Here are my pics:

Day 1:

Day 29:

Day 1:(Yes, I'm biting down all the way)

Day 29:

Day 1:

Day 29:

I'm happy to see that left central incisor getting in line. I noticed it about 2.5 weeks after I got my lowers on so it move quickly! My top CI's are still overlapping and no changes so it's quite frustrating but I'm being optimistic and I know deep down, it'll get sorted out :wink: .

Hope you enjoyed my update and thanks everyone for stopping in!! :jump:
Jenny

Braced for 18 months: Damon 3mx all around with Damon 3's on "social six". Now is Essix retainers for 10 hours/night.

ShineUpMyBoots

#112 Post by ShineUpMyBoots »

Lookin' good, Jenny! :D

Holy cow, check out all that movement you've got going on with your bottom arch! Great job! :dance:

Sentence: 16 to 18 months

Unhappy teeth

#113 Post by Unhappy teeth »

Looks like your teeth are doing great, lots of movement for one month. YAY!

Kara

#114 Post by Kara »

wow... check out those bottom chops! Good work! There's a huge difference from your day one pics!! Yea! :D :dance:

Braced32

#115 Post by Braced32 »

AWESOME movement already! WAY TO GO!! It's amazing what can happen in a relatively short time!

So has your mbu turned any other colors besides blue?

Btw - we will not be closing my extraction gaps. My lower extraction gaps will be filled with implants at the end of my treatment. My upper extraction gaps will be filled by teeth being shifted back and implants being placed next to my CIs at the end of my treatment. Therefore, I will always have gaps! :(

02/04/08 Extractions (4 deciduous second molars & 1 wisdom tooth)

krwhite777

#116 Post by krwhite777 »

Well Done, looks like they are coming along well!!! so keep up the good work
[/url]

jenny101101

#117 Post by jenny101101 »

Thanks for all the positive replys, everyone! :D My next adjustment is 3 weeks away and I'm sooo ready for one. My top teeth haven't move at all and it's really frustrating so I'm looking forward to having it sorted out(hopefully) at my next appt.

Boots: Yes, I know! I was surprised too, to see that tooth get in line so quickly...I love it!

Unhappy teeth: Thank you, thank you!

Kara: I'm so glad you see a huge difference! I really wasn't watching my lowers(staring at them every day in the mirror) like I did when I got my uppers on so when I noticed it, I was thrilled!!

Braced32: Hey you!! Where've you been? Thanks for the positive "pink" post! hehe Nope, no other colours for my mbu, just goes from blue to white...weird! Thanks for clarifying your treatment plan. I guess when you get the implants, you really won't have gaps, right?

krwhite77: Thanks for visiting my journal! How is your treatment going?

Well, I'm off to finish painting my bathroom(gawd, I hate painting!). My hubby and I have been doing renovations on our house and it feels like it'll never be done....

I hope everyone had a great day!! :D
Jenny

Braced32

#118 Post by Braced32 »

I've been here!!! :lol: With nothing much going on with my teeth I just haven't been to AW. And sometimes I'm in such a rush that I have time to read some blogs but just not post on them!

However, I have my second adjustment on Monday and also get my uppers braced! Only FOUR days away!!!

I bet you've missed my positive, pink posts! (Say that five times fast!) :D

Well, that's disappointing about your mbu! If you can't have colored ligs you should have colored mbus! Have you tried strawberries? I bet they would stain it a nice shade of pink! :D

Yes, the implants will fill the gaps and then I'll be gap-free!!

02/04/08 Extractions (4 deciduous second molars & 1 wisdom tooth)

braces4astw22

#119 Post by braces4astw22 »

Hi Jenny

Just wanted to say hi, another Canadian here except im living in the US now :) your teeth are looking great! you must be so excited with all the changes you are seeing!
Shannon - being braced at age 29

ShineUpMyBoots

#120 Post by ShineUpMyBoots »

Hey Jenny, took your advice today and bought the Oral-B rinse instead of the crest pro-health.

You know what it tastes like? Those chocolate-mint girlguide cookies!!

Sentence: 16 to 18 months