DAY 5 PICS WITH MY BRACES

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

BellaCouture

DAY 5 PICS WITH MY BRACES

#1 Post by BellaCouture »

I ended up with In-Ovations "C" here are pictures five days after i got them in.

it's been five days and i'm still hurting! can't eat anything but soft food.
how long does it take til the pain settles down?

luckycindy

:)

#2 Post by luckycindy »

hey~~ i know it hurts >_< but hang in there.... mine hurt for about a week and after that you kinnda get use to it....
i couldn't chew for about one month.... so i just ate soft food. mac and cheese.. soup, rice, fish anything soft :)
good luck and congrats on getting braces

Miranbrady20

#3 Post by Miranbrady20 »

your teeth are so big and white they are going to look AWESOME when they are done!!... I feel I have very small teeth and I'm afraid that even when I'm done with braces that when I smile i'll still see alot of gums because of their size but only time will tell!

kayleighkelley

#4 Post by kayleighkelley »

I love your clear braces!!! I'm getting mine in 3 days and I hope they look as good :) Good luck on your journey!