Baky's story - after 3 years - pictures

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Baky

Baky's story - after 3 years - pictures

#1 Post by Baky »

Hi,
I have been wearing braces for almost three years now.
I started somewhat like this (this is after 5months of wearing)

this is 2007 in July

And today I have this:

I am supposed to take it off in few weeks, but I don't like how the bite looks like :?
what do you think? maybe it can't be better, maybe it can, i don't know anymore :cry:

Baky

#2 Post by Baky »

I forgot.. I apologize but the picture (last one) was taken after eating and I didn't have time to brush :o

SassyCatLove

TheTwiggyDance

#3 Post by SassyCatLove »

Do you think you could get a bigger photo? its hard to see..
Floccinaucinihilipilification. Its what counts.

Baky

#4 Post by Baky »

just click on the photo and than it will open up bigger
if that's not big enough I'll put new ones

bbsadmin

#5 Post by bbsadmin »

The thumbnails (which you click on to expand) are find. Please don't post huge photos!
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

starzz

#6 Post by starzz »

From the front, your bite looks great! The only things I see are your midline is off a hair and your top canines are kind of long. If it were me, I would ask if they can do any more to correct the midline and if they can intrude (push more into gums) the canines.
Braced for 2 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 5 days (the 2nd time ‘round)
Hawley on top, Essix on bottom

Baky

#7 Post by Baky »

the thing that bothers me if following:
i'll talk about left and right as you (and me) see it when looking at the picture
so on the left side lower teeth are much more inside that on the right side and because of that upper teeth go more over the lower teeth on left side than on the right side, isn't it?
i don't know if my jaw is wrong or what?

Baky

#8 Post by Baky »

can somebody pls tell me what would you do if you were me?
I already have a date scheduled to take the braces off but I don't know if I'm supposed to be satisfied because I'm quite not

Baky

#9 Post by Baky »

here are few more pics

starzz

#10 Post by starzz »

Hello again. I do see what you describe in the side pics. I'm not an ortho and I don't know how that would be addressed. I would make an extra appointment to discuss this issue with your ortho, prior to the removal appt.

Also if you post on the metal mouth forum section you may get more reads. There are a couple orthos on this board and if you're lucky you may get a professional comment.
Braced for 2 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 5 days (the 2nd time ‘round)
Hawley on top, Essix on bottom

Whitters

#11 Post by Whitters »

I see what you're speaking about. I had/have a similar issue. In my case, the tooth next to my front teeth was 'protruding' (i'll call it) like yours. The front view in your case, as was in my case looked perfect. However, the tooth just wasn't fitted in perfectly.

My ortho took off my braces and I HATE that tooth. Everyone says my teeth look fine but also notice the tooth that's not in place.

I would suggest you discuss it with your ortho seriously. State (if possible insist) that you're not happy with it and see if he/she can do something about it. At least give it a try.

In my case, I believe my ortho wanted to get rid of me. I was 13 months over my time. It's unfair though - I regret not insisting that something be done about it because I'll have to get it adjusted later on in my life -- after i already invested so much time and money.
B-day: May 14th 2007

Baky

#12 Post by Baky »

would you please put your picture so I can see your teeth? please please :)
they keep telling me that it will look differently without the braces, I don't know :?