Journey Of A Brace Newbie!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

gem26uk

Re: Journey Of A Brace Newbie!

#31 Post by gem26uk »

wow i hope my teeth move as quick as yours :)

tashay1985

#32 Post by tashay1985 »

Your teeth are looking GREAT! Your teeth kinda remind me of mine! although I am over a year into treatment now, We both had high canines its cool to see someone else with similar crowding as I had, and seeing the teeth move so Fast! wow isn't it amazing? :-* Keep us updated on your progress! feel free to check out my blog :-)

dredgos

#33 Post by dredgos »

Wow, that is some fantastic progress there! Hopefully those bottom teeth will make similar progress with the power chain on! Your upper arch has really shifted fast and is looking great!

Hope the progress continues in the same speedy fashion as it has so far! :lol: