Hi

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Con0323

Hi

#1 Post by Con0323 »

Hi, everyone I am new to Archwired. I am 43 years old and have had my braces since December 23, 2010. I have always been ashamed of my smile because of the gaps in my mouth. I finally made the decision to get them and i recently had the wires changed and rubber bands put on my two front teeth which has created a huge gap behind them. I know the end results are gonna be good so I'm not complaining.

MissQBaby

Re: Hi

#2 Post by MissQBaby »

Hi Con03323,

I am new as well. As a matter of fact. I just registered. I too had always been a little embarrassed about my smile. So much that for most of my life I avoided big smiles. I have gaps all over, including in the front. The front gap, although quite large was not the gap that I hated so much. It was one that I have on the left side. Every time I would smile in a picture that gap was all I could see. Needless to say, I decided I was going to get over the gaps and just smile. At the end of 2010, I finally decided I was going to do something about the gaps, so I looked into getting braces and now I am 3 months into my treatment. I am eagerly looking forward to the progress my teeth will be making. Congratulations on your decision to get braces and you are right, the end result are gonna be good.

MissQBaby

Re: Hi

#3 Post by MissQBaby »

Oh and sorry about mispelling your username.