Braceface53's Beginning Story

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

braceface53

Braceface53's Beginning Story

#1 Post by braceface53 »

Tomorrow morning I'll be going in for brackets and spacers, and then the Monday after that I'll be going in for wires and bands. I'm getting braces because my lower teeth are fairly straight, but the two front teeth overlap, and I have two teeth that are "turned" the wrong way. I have 3 GIGANTINC spaces in my top teeth, and both my upper canines are impacted. I'll post more when I have my braces on. Thanks for all of your support!
:banana: :jump: :-)o :-V :tingrin: :-#) :-} :D :-1 :BigTeethGrin: :crazy: :banana: I'm very excited, so I just threw myself a party.
Last edited by braceface53 on Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

MyTimeToShine

#2 Post by MyTimeToShine »

Congrats!!!!!!! :banana:
Metal Upper and Lower Braces: 7/20/05
Estimated Treatment Time: 12-18 months

braceface53

#3 Post by braceface53 »

Thank you! I've been braced for about 9 hours now, and it's been good so far! I've only had a little amount of pain where my spacers are. I chose turquoise for my uppers, and kind of a sea foam/lime green color for my lowers. I'm very happy, but the colors are just a little overwhelming since it's my first day in braces, so to all of you who HAVEN'T gotten yours yet. . .maybe pick gray, silver, or clear for your first time. :lol: But I'm happy with what I've got, and I'll post more when I see more movement (because I just have brackets and spacers now).

See ya! :D

braceface53

#4 Post by braceface53 »

Well, it's the third day for me, four more and I'll be officially braced with bands and wires! The spacers haven't bothered me hardly at all. I just take Ibuprofen twice a day, and other then that, the only thing bothering me is my lips keep getting stuck on my brackets. :lol: It's kind of funny actually, because they make me talk funny. :D But my friends have been really supportive and say I look good, so I'll take their word for it. And you all have been really supportive as well! Good luck to everyone else! I'll try to keep posting as well!
Thanks everyone!:banana::banana:

braceface53

#5 Post by braceface53 »

Well 3 days until I'm FULLY braced. :D

braceface53

#6 Post by braceface53 »

Thanks! 2 days until I get the bands and wires. :D :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :huh: :dance: :-)o :-V :wink: :D :D :pinkbraces: :dance: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :tingrin: :jokerlaugh: :tingrin: :banana: