Getting braces Aug 29

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

mslinda70

Getting braces Aug 29

#1 Post by mslinda70 »

Before i get my braces i have to get a crown and a root canal. I have wanted braces for a very long long time, and now im so excited about it, i can hardly wait. I have always disliked my smile but i had to get so much other work done that i always got discouraged and just said forget it, but im planning to get married next year so this time i stuck to my dental plans and im finally at the point to be braced. I always put my hand over my mouth when i smile, i hope i dont have to do that anymore

livia

good luck!

#2 Post by livia »

First of all congratulations on moving forward with your braces treatment. I hope you are very happy with the results. I recently got my braces and was very excited because I had waited 3 long years before the process could begin. Good Luck and I'm sure you'll be fine! :D

mslinda70

#3 Post by mslinda70 »

Good luck im let you know too and so as i get them on, i have also went thru 3 ortho's and i finally found this one and he is great

KK wrote:Congratulations mslinda70, great that you've made the commitment to have a great smile ... and what a wonderful motivation ... love and marriage!

A dentist first recommended I wear braces to fix an impacted canine and to fix a few other little problems back in the 1980's, when I was still in my 20's. But I was too busy having a life, having kids etc and never thought it was important.

In the years that followed I've been talked to by many dentists about these same problems and in the past few years I've had four ortho consults ... but never followed through.

Finally yesterday I had upper braces put on with lowers to follow in November after an appointment with an oral surgeon. Of course there's heaps more to 'fix' now and more issues etc, and yesterday ... well it went like a breeze! Last night there was a general feeling of tightness in my upper teeth, and today ... not even a need to pop a drug! I can't believe that I've waited till I'm 47 for this ... it makes me sad!

Good luck and I'm sure with your positive attitude all will go well!