1 Month with ceramic braces

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Maia

1 Month with ceramic braces

#1 Post by Maia »

Hi! I'm 15 going on 16. I live somewhere in Europe and I have recently just got ceramic braces.
8) 8) I could have got them 2 years ago but I was stubborn and refused...now I am sorry for that :))
My ortho problems? I have a gap and a canine grown in a wrong place. Not very severe so...
My other problems? Well... I am one of the popular girls in my highschool...And I can say that it's difficult in a way for me to wear braces because...I have always been known for being pretty and stuff. I know that braces is only gonna make me even more prettier but... when the 2 year process will be done. Until then...I have to find a way to struggle in accepting :)
I can say that not many people or classmates know that I got braces. I was carefull 8) so it wouldn't notice..as much as possible.
I used to always smile and laugh and be happy and cheerfull but now, I'm kind of trying to avoid laughing with my mouth opened because, I feel people would stare. I am aware that there is no reason to be embaressed but... I just, wish they wouldn't be so noticeble :D
Isn't there a way to..cover braces? I mean...they should have discovered one by now...Like..a mask, a wall, a teeth-like sculpture, form...IDK

Anyway...I know it's not the end of the world and that there are other things that I should focus my attention but...I also know that I am counting every second until I can take them off...That's why I entered this :D I specially liked that countdown that I..can't seem to find :))

bakejoy

Re: 1 Month with ceramic braces

#2 Post by bakejoy »

Better now than in college.

Maia

Re: 1 Month with ceramic braces

#3 Post by Maia »

Yep. That was what made up my mind...