dellyfish's story

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Dellyfish

Re: dellyfish's story

#16 Post by Dellyfish »

OK, so I didn't update for 2 years. BUT they're coming off tomorrow, so I thought I should finish my braces story.

They day I got them on vs. tonight:

Tomorrow they're filing my teeth a bit, taking off the braces, and putting on permanent retainers. I think I'm getting a regular retainer as well for extra help. They're being whitened on Friday. So, I guess the story isn't exactly over!

GillyWeed

#17 Post by GillyWeed »

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You must be so thrilled to finally be getting them off. They look beautiful.
-Gabrielle

Click here to see my story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=41964

libbylou

#18 Post by libbylou »

What a beautiful result! You must be thrilled! :D

BellaBraces

#19 Post by BellaBraces »

YAY! Please post pics of your new unbraced smile.

AM21

#20 Post by AM21 »

Wow! Your smile is beautiful! Can't wait to see debraced pictures. :D
Braced: August 1, 2011
Sentence: 30 Months
My Braces Blog: http://www.metalmouthtales.blogspot.com