My Brace Story :)

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Xoph012

My Brace Story :)

#1 Post by Xoph012 »

Hi my name's Sophie i'm 20 years old and this is my brace story well the start of my story.
I've just been to the orthodontist this week to finally gather my courage and get my teeth sorted.
Thanks to my lovely parents supporting me through this (they're the best) :)
So anyway I currently have one more baby tooth left (upper right canine tooth) and in the end of september I will have it removed and let nature take its course so the adult tooth can come down we'll wait nine months if not then i'll have an operation to expose to tooth and try and pull it down or attach a chain to bring it down and if the worse comes to the worse he said its one in a hundred then I might have to have it removed if it really doesn't want to come down and have an implant or something.

BUT i'm trying not to focus on worst comes to the worst case scenario, i've been very late with my adult teeth coming through my last other tooth that came in was the other top canine tooth who came in at the late age of 16.

So i'm still under sided what type of braces I think ceramic on top and metal on bottom so HERE are the pictures and I hope you can follow.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BraceFace2o1o

Re: My Brace Story :)

#2 Post by BraceFace2o1o »

How exciting! :D Counting down the days until your braces, it will soon be here. I think you're at the perfect age to get braces. I got mine when I was 24 (nearly 25) and glad I did it then and not in my 30's or 40's... not that there's anything wrong with that, I just hate to even think I could have gone another 10-20 years hating my teeth so much!
Braces: Metal fixed upper and lower
Estimated treatment time: 18-24 months
Braces Removed: August 2013 (after 33 months in braces)
Retainers: Upper & lower essix and lower bonded
My Story / Before & After photos

NICURN85

#3 Post by NICURN85 »

Good luck on starting your journey and welcome to the board!! Make sure to keep us posted on your progress.
~KIMMIE

Click here to view my story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=42578

Xoph012

#4 Post by Xoph012 »

I defiantly will enjoying the last few weeks being able to have popcorn and crusty bread. Oh how I shall miss popcorn :(
Saw the dark knight rising brilliant movie and enjoyed the nice warm popcorn, wonder what i'll eat next time :S