TinkB's Story

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

hopeless20312

Re: TinkB's Story

#61 Post by hopeless20312 »

Hi Miss TinkB. Did you profile change for the better? Did your protrusion reduce?
[/url]

Ellabelle

Re: TinkB's Story

#62 Post by Ellabelle »

Hey TinkB!
I'm sorry if I missed this in your story, but when did you have that bottom left tooth wired in? I didn't see it in your pics, it seemed to go from just bracketed to wired and totally in line (haha, in pics only, I'm sure it took much longer in reality!). I'm asking on behalf of my darling, braced fiancé who has that EXACT same tooth currently unwired, though they did put in a spring Tuesday to open up a space for it to come in. I was just wondering what your timeline was so I can give him some encouragement. Your teeth are looking GORGEOUS by the way!! Full metal-mouths unite!! :)