Braces in Bolivia: Gaps, Overjet - Photo Journal

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Elyse84

#16 Post by Elyse84 »

Hi Lorien,

I have a thick fereneum like you, which has also caused a diastema. Mine isn't quite as large as yours, and I can move my top lip quite freely. I also have impacted canines, and I'm only 5 months into treatment, and my ortho is going to close the gap before the frenectumy and the extractions.

You have fantastic-looking teeth and your brackets look great! You're lucky you could have clear on both the top and the bottom. My ortho prefers to use clear on top and metal on the bottom as apparently the clear are harder than the metal, and when your teeth come together the top ones can be damaged on the harder porcelain surface, whereas metal doesn't have that problem.

Your photos are great. Here's to progress!

*ceramic on top
*silver on bottom

xerxes

Re: Braces in Bolivia: Gaps, Overjet - Photo Journal

#17 Post by xerxes »

why can't I see the photos?

Lorien

#18 Post by Lorien »

It's a six year old thread... I don't know why the photos aren't visible, but it's not abnormal for old threads to not function correctly. Sorry!

xerxes

#19 Post by xerxes »

Is there any photos for people with Sapphire braces? like Inspire ice?
Because I am considering wearing braces and I want to see how do they look.
Thanks

Lorien

#20 Post by Lorien »

You can Google for many, but I'll see what I can do when I get home tonight. I know I have my photos somewhere and will try to reupload some for you.

I was very pleased with my sapphire brackets. I had one or two break over the course of two years, but nothing major. They were subtle and I would choose them again given the selections then available. I don't know what's on the market now.

xerxes

#21 Post by xerxes »

[quote="Lorien"]You can Google for many, but I'll see what I can do when I get home tonight. I know I have my photos somewhere and will try to reupload some for you.

I was very pleased with my sapphire brackets. I had one or two break over the course of two years, but nothing major. They were subtle and I would choose them again given the selections then available. I don't know what's on the market now.[/quote]

I think Iam gonna go for those. I would appreciate if you post your photos. thanks