any good advise on people new with powerchains and elastics

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

mariawong86

any good advise on people new with powerchains and elastics

#1 Post by mariawong86 »

any tips ? my teeth are extra sensitive i cant drink cold water the pain is horrible everytime i change the elastics is like getting a who adjustment LOL im reallly happy with my improvement so far i can close my mouth now YEII and smile with my braces since they are starting to look cute lmao yeah y gaps are closing im 9 months in i still have one year and a few months to go but the eating is so difficult

chichi

Re: any good advise on people new with powerchains and elast

#2 Post by chichi »

Honestly, just keep wearing the elastics as you're supposed to. I got to a point where they would start to hurt if I didn't have them in.

Since the powerchains are always on, you'll get used to them the same way you get used to a new wire. It'll get better :)
Had Damons (ceramic upper, metal lower) from June 27, 2013 - January 20, 2015
15-18 month sentence, official time in braces was 18 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
My Story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=45054

mariawong86

Re: any good advise on people new with powerchains and elast

#3 Post by mariawong86 »

chichi wrote:Honestly, just keep wearing the elastics as you're supposed to. I got to a point where they would start to hurt if I didn't have them in.

Since the powerchains are always on, you'll get used to them the same way you get used to a new wire. It'll get better :)

Thank you so much yess you are right when i dont wear the elastics they hurt so bad even to put the on hahah i dont take them off for nothing !! thank you for your answer