Damon braces

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Kurlysue

Damon braces

#1 Post by Kurlysue »

Hi all,
Ok so I'm due to have the Damon clear braces fitted on Wednesday 21st Jan, eventually after years of not being able to smile and not being able to laugh without covering my mouth.
I should have had braces as a teen with head gear to boot for the evening, however at the time braces were far too unattractive so I chickened out at the last minute leaving me with years of regret and embarrassment.
So here I am a 36 year old mother who just had 2 premolars removed today plus another 2 extractions to be done next week due to my severe overcrowding prior to my braces.My Ortho says my case is a complex case as my bottom teeth are serverely crooked, my number 2 bottom left is sat so far back then when I eat a sandwich bread gets stuck its pretty awful really. My top 2 front teeth are protruding however as well as them being quite bucked they are actually quite large so my real hope is once I am finished with the braces,my 2 front teeth won't be so obvious. God knows the insults I have suffered over the years. I am looking to have the braces fitted for around 20 months.
My extractions today weren't as bad as I had expected, not too much blood but a little sore once the painkillers had worn of. I am just finding it strange without premolars on right side, no steak for me for a while.
I am hoping to read some inspiring stories here and i look forward to keeping you all updated on my progress.
Thanks for reading

farmboy

Re: Damon braces

#2 Post by farmboy »

Congratulations on your decision to get braces. As someone who has worn braces in his 30s, I can assure you that it's never too late.

You'll be amazed at the progress you see. Also, this message board is a great place for support and to share ideas. Good luck on your orthodontic journey!

aspiromusings

#3 Post by aspiromusings »

Hi there

I'm getting Damon clears fitted next month as well! - how are you going with yours so far? I assume you already have them on? :D
Blog - http://aspiroisbraced.blogspot.com/

Top Braces on 20th March 2015

Bottom braces on 28th August 2015

Top premolars extracted 25th April 2015

Debraced 15th December 2017 :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-*

killou

#4 Post by killou »

hello, I am thinking about gettion damon braces too. how is your journey so far ?

27braces88

#5 Post by 27braces88 »

I got my damon clear braces yesterday. Pretty excited!