I search for a Class II division 2 stories? Anyone?

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

krzysiek

I search for a Class II division 2 stories? Anyone?

#1 Post by krzysiek »

Hi...

I have a class 2 division 2 problem :|

Can anyone post such stories? I could not find it here! Maybe someone has them in bookmarks etc.

TIA

privatepilot

Class 2 Div 2 whatever that means!

#2 Post by privatepilot »

I have a class 2 div 2 and am not sure what it means. I just got braces on 8/25/05-ceramic upper and metal lower. I had two uppers pulled to make room for my teeth to spread out and then temporary dental implants and power chains and rubberbands to pull it together. I have a huge overbite(I guess) I never thought too much about it-I mean I don't look like a freak but my teeth pointed in and my profile was concave. Since these have been on, my "fangs" have lined up and my teeth have never looked better. My Tx time is estimated at 24-30 months-hope this helps!!
It's all about ME!

Braces went on 8/25/05. Div II whatever that means!!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/

krzysiek

Re: Class 2 Div 2 whatever that means!

#3 Post by krzysiek »

privatepilot wrote:I have a class 2 div 2 and am not sure what it means. I just got braces on 8/25/05-ceramic upper and metal lower. I had two uppers pulled to make room for my teeth to spread out and then temporary dental implants and power chains and rubberbands to pull it together. I have a huge overbite(I guess) I never thought too much about it-I mean I don't look like a freak but my teeth pointed in and my profile was concave. Since these have been on, my "fangs" have lined up and my teeth have never looked better. My Tx time is estimated at 24-30 months-hope this helps!!
Wow, first reply! Thank you, any pictures?! :)

privatepilot

Request for Pics

#4 Post by privatepilot »

Sorry I don't have any pics but wish I did. The transformation over the last couple of months has been amazing. I am now able to floss in places I could not get to before.
It's all about ME!

Braces went on 8/25/05. Div II whatever that means!!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/