BrandiJeane's Braces Journey! ALMOST OVER!!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

BrandiJeane

#16 Post by BrandiJeane »

My next ortho appt is Friday the 9th! I had to call and get in a little bit earlier because my work decided to go ahead and schedule me for a half hour after my ortho appt and there is no way I could make it to work on time. I might run a little bit late still but oh well I guess.
Im definately seeing little changes here and there. That stubborn tooth is being pushed forward somewhat and ive noticed the gap between my two fron teeth is getting wider.

August 27th

And today Sept 7th
Brandi- 20

Started my braces journey 5/05!

ThatsMrsGeek2U

#17 Post by ThatsMrsGeek2U »

That is a great amount of movement for such a short amount of time! I'll bet you are excited. :D :jump:

BrandiJeane

#18 Post by BrandiJeane »

Yes I am very excited! Cant wait to see what the ortho has to say tomorrow and see if hes going to have me cranking the bottom expander again! :D
Brandi- 20

BrandiJeane

#19 Post by BrandiJeane »

Went to the ortho today. 9/9/05 . He put a powerchain across my two front teeth to close the gap. Not to much pain. A lil discomfort but no where near as bad as the expanders. Really didnt say what he was going to do next appt. He usually doesnt. I just take it appt by appt.
Everytime I smile my lip gets stuck up over the powerchain thing and I feel lije a goof lol ! Im getting a new digital camera tomorrow so hopefully I wil lbe able to take better quality pictures. Heres a picture from today!

Brandi- 20

HollyDontSpend

Cool!

#20 Post by HollyDontSpend »

Your teeth are looking great Brandi! Bet you're glad to have that wire across that tooth gone huh? How is that expander? :D
Damon 2's for 18 months, removed 11/03/05

BrandiJeane

#21 Post by BrandiJeane »

Heres a updated pic! I got a new digital camera and jsut havent quite figured out how to take good pics. This is from today 9-21-2005. I dont see much improvement.
Brandi- 20

marcTO

#22 Post by marcTO »

they look good...is it hard having just brackets on 4 teeth though??? will you be getting the bottom done?? powerchains look snazzy...keep smilling :D
Top and Bottom Braces Full Ceramic
----------------------------------------------

BrandiJeane

#23 Post by BrandiJeane »

No I will be getting full braces on both my uppers and bottoms sometime. Not sure when though.
Brandi- 20

BrandiJeane

#24 Post by BrandiJeane »

Sorry for the lack of updates. I havent seen much of an improvement in my teeth until now. Im very pleased with what I see. My teeth are gapping and being pushed forward like they should be. My next ortho appt is Thursday October 5th and Im excited to see what we are doing next.
I still have the expanders ina nd am still haveing problems talking with them sometimes. I get tongue tied alot and slur my words which can be pretty embarassing. Here is a shot when I first started and one from tonight for comparison. Sorry about the food in my teeth didnt notice it until I loaded the picture. Of course I had to go brush right after I seen that! GROSS!

September 7th 2005

And today October 3rd 2005

Check out that gappage! :D
Brandi- 20

BrandiJeane

#25 Post by BrandiJeane »

Went to the ortho today. Just had an adjustment. My next appt is December 14 and I will be fully braced! WOOHOO! Ive been waiting on this forever. Im excited!
Brandi- 20

hannah164

#26 Post by hannah164 »

Congratulations BrandiJeane!
That is awesome news! I get my bottom braces after 1.5 years of watiing in 2 weeks! Hope everything goes well with you!

-Hannah

BrandiJeane

#27 Post by BrandiJeane »

Thought I would update with a picture. This was taken tonight November 3, 2005. Im very impressed with my bottom teeth and cant wait to be fully braced!

Brandi- 20

BrandiJeane

#28 Post by BrandiJeane »

Im just nervous about my top teeth.. They are looking worse than they did before the braces/expander. Do they get worse before they get better or what?
Brandi- 20

caryca

#29 Post by caryca »

yes...that's the way things are going...first worst then better :?

so, look on the long term perspective...and be happy :lol:
6/4/2005: 2nd premolar extracted+ spacers in
6/13/2005: clear braces: top and bottom
next 'date' on 18th Nov. ...and the bottoms might be off then?!:-) top will stay until Dec. before xmas.

krzysiek

#30 Post by krzysiek »

jaws wrote:Hi BrandiJeane,

I feel your pain! I have had top and bottom lingual expanders for 4 months now! My expanders don't look exactly like yours, but here are some pics:
Good luck with your treatment! :D
Jaws, what is that red glue on your teeth? What is it for?