Angel_Guitar (WEEK 6....with pics)

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

angel_guitar

#16 Post by angel_guitar »

i now have wax where ever it hurts..........my teeth aren't acctually sore :) but......the brackets are digging into my lips....and yeah...it really does hurt. I did a salt water wash, i hope it helps the developing ulcer! i'm going to sleep now, so that i can forget about the pain! :cry: :soremouth:

Dodger(UK)

#17 Post by Dodger(UK) »

Your doing great angel_guitar, it's always the first few weeks that are the most difficult to adjust to. I remember back, and it was like my mouth had been invaded by a foreign entity. Eventually they all learn to co-exist lol, and things will get better ;)

Keep us updated on your progress, you should see some big changes soon ;)

angel_guitar

#18 Post by angel_guitar »

Ok.....so it's been nearly two weeks......I'm totally used to the braces now...which is soooo great :)
Just a question for anyone in Damons...... Does anyone experience pain??? I havn't really had pain.....at all. I think there has been movement.....just no pain. I like that there is no pain, but I would also like for there to be more movement. Oh well. Anyways, here are some pics.

There are no significant changes, as you can see. But that could have something to do with the fact that I have no pain.

angel_guitar

#19 Post by angel_guitar »

here everyone,
it's been 6 weeks now. YAY. I have an adjustment coming up this friday.

Here are the pics.... Week 1 and now... Week 6.

angel_guitar

#20 Post by angel_guitar »

it has now been 11 weeks.....i really can't believe how fast the time has gone!!!
Judging from my pics you can see that there has been a lot of movement, something that is pretty exciting!!!

caryca

#21 Post by caryca »

wow! a nice progress-- your teeth are behiving really good! it is very fast movment :lol:
6/4/2005: 2nd premolar extracted+ spacers in
6/13/2005: clear braces: top and bottom
next 'date' on 18th Nov. ...and the bottoms might be off then?!:-) top will stay until Dec. before xmas.

hannah164

#22 Post by hannah164 »

Congratulations on your awesome progress Angel_ Guitar! your teeth are looking very nice! :thumbsup: :dance: :banana:

-Hannah :frogbraces:

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05
Next Adjustment 1/11/06

alexa

#23 Post by alexa »

Awesome progress! :D
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

Nikkiekoala

#24 Post by Nikkiekoala »

WOW nice progress!!! Congrats!

Braced Aug. 11th 2005
Damon 3's
Crowding
Crossbite
**My Website: http://nikkiekoala.efx2blogs.com/

stargirl

#25 Post by stargirl »

Wow! That's really great for 11 weeks... I'm jealous! You must be so pleased!

debonairdenise

Great Progress

#26 Post by debonairdenise »

Your teeth look awesome. I am so jealous. So much movement in so little time. How long are you supposed to be in braces? I have 19 months left.

Denise

Liza Bee

#27 Post by Liza Bee »

Thank you for sharing your progress. I have self-ligating brackets as well. My understanding is that results are obtained faster and they are more comfortable. I'm only 3 weeks into them so it is so encouraging to see your quick results. You must be thrilled with your exciting changes.
Liza

M1k3y

#28 Post by M1k3y »

I'm curious to see how your teeth are coming along. Stop by and give us all an update. =)
Braced 5-27-06 - 18 months with braces
Case 1 - minor crookedness
Envision Composite Brackets
M1k3y's introduction with photos
M1k3y's journey with photos

Debranded 3-20-08