scared atm machine

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

HeadgearJoe

scared atm machine

#1 Post by HeadgearJoe »

yep i scared the atm machine, went to get some cash about 6 months ago from your atm machine one night , seams i had more metal around my face with my headgear on an my metal smile , i scared the atm machine it then took my picture ate my card an didn't give me any cash , so the next day i went to the bank , ask the teller about my card , she said you take a great picture an gave me the card back, it hasn't happened anymore , guess it was jelious i had more metal than it did , headgearjoe
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

sunflr7

#2 Post by sunflr7 »

You have got to be kidding me?

Dodger(UK)

#3 Post by Dodger(UK) »

:lol:

Kristine

#4 Post by Kristine »

Whoa! So how do those systems work? Are they supposed to be scanning for weapons? Why would someone try to rob an ATM machine with a gun? :lol: That would end up on one of those "World's Dumbest Criminals" shows.

Eleni

#5 Post by Eleni »

You mean those camera things actually work?!?

...Eleni walks away as she bashfully rethinks her last few ATM encounters....
:oops:
Top Ceramic Braces: July 2004 - Self-Eruption of an Impacted Upper Right Canine
Bottom Metal Braces: December 2005 - Crowding
Debanded: December 2006
The story

TechChick

#6 Post by TechChick »

Yes those cameras work, my sister used to work at a bank and she said they some some pretty interesing pictures. for example people picking their noses....LOL :shock:
TechChick,

If its not smoking then its a software problem

Dodger(UK)

#7 Post by Dodger(UK) »

:o I'll have to make sure I've put my face on the next time I withdraw any money from my local ATM machine. :roll:

EDWARD

#8 Post by EDWARD »

I VE BEEN IN BRACES AND HEADGEAR FOR NEARLY 9 WEEKS. NEVER HAD A ATM MACHINE EAT MY CARD. I HOPE IT NEVER PUBLISES MY PICTURE OF ME IN MY HARWEAR WITH MY SHINEY HEADGEAR....
I AM CURRIOUS, IF THERE ARE MENY ADULTS WHO WEAR HEADGEAR.
I 'AM 41 YRS OLD AND I WEAR MINE ABOUT 15 / 16 HRS A DAY
THANKS

HeadgearJoe

#9 Post by HeadgearJoe »

EDWARD wrote:I VE BEEN IN BRACES AND HEADGEAR FOR NEARLY 9 WEEKS. NEVER HAD A ATM MACHINE EAT MY CARD. I HOPE IT NEVER PUBLISES MY PICTURE OF ME IN MY HARWEAR WITH MY SHINEY HEADGEAR....
THANKS
hi , yea that was a time in braces ann headgear i'll never forget, it only happened that one time , i live in nashville tenn an have seen qiute a few in headgear , an as time goes on i here of more an more headgear being used on adults guess will wear it better than our kids , but hay were paying for it , what type of headgear do you wear i'm in combination an min of 12 hours a day , an since the expander was installed more than 12 now because the roof of my mouth hurts when i'm not wearing my headgear , hgjoe
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

HeadgearJoe

#10 Post by HeadgearJoe »

EDWARD wrote:I VE BEEN IN BRACES AND HEADGEAR FOR NEARLY 9 WEEKS. NEVER HAD A ATM MACHINE EAT MY CARD. I HOPE IT NEVER PUBLISES MY PICTURE OF ME IN MY HARWEAR WITH MY SHINEY HEADGEAR....
THANKS
hi , yea that was a time in braces ann headgear i'll never forget, it only happened that one time , i live in nashville tenn an have seen qiute a few in headgear , an as time goes on i here of more an more headgear being used on adults guess will wear it better than our kids , but hay were paying for it , what type of headgear do you wear i'm in combination an min of 12 hours a day , an since the expander was installed more than 12 now because the roof of my mouth hurts when i'm not wearing my headgear , hgjoe

HeadgearJoe

#11 Post by HeadgearJoe »

THANKS

HeadgearJoe

#12 Post by HeadgearJoe »

HeadgearJoe wrote:
THANKS
sorry ya'll i don't have a clue why it posted so many times

HeadgearJoe

#13 Post by HeadgearJoe »

bracedagain wrote:Maybe because EDWARD was yelling at us :lol: . EDWARD, the caps lock button is on the left--please don't yell at us!! :crazy:
isn't all this orthodontic crap fun , all aboard +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+ were all on track , hgjoe

HeadgearJoe

#14 Post by HeadgearJoe »

bracedagain wrote:Yea- ya' gotta try and keep the humor factor up on this trip :lol: . WOOOOOO-WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :biglaf:
may as well it's a lot of Time an Monie not to , hgjoe