Carrie1229's Story....

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Carrie1229

Carrie1229's Story....

#1 Post by Carrie1229 »

Hi Everyone,
My story begins in March of '03... I had started with the invisilign, which were so great at the beginning. My top teeth were pretty bad, but the bottoms were ok. I started off with them telling me I had 53 trays for the top, 13 for the bottom. That was fine. I had gone in when I only had 4 trays left for the top...I was so excited to be nearing the end!! The decided to take some more impressions for a mid-course. They called later and broke the bad news. 54 more on top and 8 more on the bottom!! I said, you have GOT to be kidding. But, I went along fine with it; you cant really see them anyway and by that point I was so used to them. Well, turns out they quit working altogether. So, about a month ago they put the regular braces on me. :( Fourtunatly there is a light at the end of the tunnel, because I will be done by summer.
I don't think that I would change doing the invisilign first though; I really did like them. Plus, now the process will be so quick with the regular braces, I will be done in no time! I really am amazed that after having invisilign for so long, just putting on the regular braces, my teeth have moved so much! I just turned 30 a couple of months ago, and I just wish I would have done this years ago... That's all for now. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and your stories!