sleater's story so far (pics)

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

MadeIn1984

#16 Post by MadeIn1984 »

Wow! Big kudos on the progress! You can really see that your teeth have shifted a bit in the one month you've had your braces. Very exciting to see! :D
Visit me on MySpace! :wink:

belmikry

#17 Post by belmikry »

oh wow sleater- your progress is FANTASTIC! :D congrats! :shock: :lol:

you can really see how much the archwires are straightening out- and the extraction spaces are almost filled! that's fantastic news! :)
congrats and can't wait to see more progress ;)
Braces off- 12 months 1 week in braces- estimate 18-21 months!
First time in braces- Damon 3's- 01-30-06 - 02-09-2007 hawley clear retainer on top, permenant retainer on bottom

caryca

#18 Post by caryca »

:shock:
WOW, that's a lot of progress! your ortho is a magician;-) :lol:
6/4/2005: 2nd premolar extracted+ spacers in
6/13/2005: clear braces: top and bottom
next 'date' on 18th Nov. ...and the bottoms might be off then?!:-) top will stay until Dec. before xmas.

nimo

#19 Post by nimo »

That's some awesome stuff right there!!!!!!
Braced on 17 Feb. 2006.
Five teeth extracted on March 9, 2006.
Canine exposure: February 7, 2007
lefort 3 March 7, 2008
TPA April 22, 2008
2 years 7 months in braces
braces off September 17, 2008

Flora2006

#20 Post by Flora2006 »

You've made some good progress in so little time. :jump:

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006

ingyandbert

#21 Post by ingyandbert »

Sleater, I don't even know you but reading your post I just feel so proud of you! You have a fantastic attutude. Your smile is going to be absolutely gorgeous! It sure looks like you chose the right ortho.

hannah164

#22 Post by hannah164 »

WOW Sleater!

That is frickin' amazing progress! Congratulations! :thumbsup: :dance: :-#) :banana: :HugeGrin:

I have to tell you I'm incredibly jealous! :roll: I'm just startin' to see some real progress and its almost been 2 years!

ANd you've got an absolutely great attitude about this! :D That's what going to get you through this! :wink:

Good luck with everything and keep us posted! :)

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05
Last Adjustment: February 28, 2006 where they gave me a new bottom wire and attached my impacted canine, newly bracketed, to the wire! OUCH!

Diona

#23 Post by Diona »

Hey,

Just wanted to pass on my congrats for such amazing progress!!! :D
Keep up the good work :D

sleater

#24 Post by sleater »

Thank you all so very much! You folks are truly incredible and this board has been a big help in having a positive attitude. It's just so nice to have people around who know what your going through. When you all say they're looking great or how exciting it is to see the progress, I know you all really mean it. You all :rawk:

blueberry

#25 Post by blueberry »

hi sleater as everyone else has said thats really amazing progress! unbelieveable!
how long after your extractions did you get the braces put on? They look pretty raw lol, good luck and i cant wait to see your next adjustment pics! may all our teeth move along as quickly as yours!

bluexx

sleater

#26 Post by sleater »

I had the four extractions on Friday Feb 3rd and the braces were put on Saturday Feb 11th...so a week and a day between the two.

rockexrolloh

#27 Post by rockexrolloh »

holy crap!! that's only after one month? that's incredible. i hope my teeth move that fast when i get braces.
your teeth are looking great!

sleater

#28 Post by sleater »

My second adjustment was on Saturday afternoon, again quite a bit of movement. Nothing as spectacular as last month's comparison but I am still seeing lots of progress, more so on the bottom teeth this month and my extraction spaces are getting smaller. I now have a new wire, my first wire tire to replace a powerchain and my other powerchain has moved up closer to the front of my mouth. Lots of pain the last few days...but nothing too terrible. Here are the photos:

1 Month Ago
Now 04/17/04

1 Month Ago
Now 04/17/06

1 Month Ago
Now 04/17/06

sjsarre

#29 Post by sjsarre »

I really can't believe your progress... I've got all my fingers crossed that my teeth will move even 50% as quick as yours...

:D :thumbsup:

~CanadianChick~

#30 Post by ~CanadianChick~ »

HOLY PROGRESS BATMAN!!!!!!!!

WOWSA!!!

WOW!!

Looookin good!!!
~Braces Added Valentines Day 2006~