TODAY IS MY BRACE DAY!!!!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

pedouard

TODAY IS MY BRACE DAY!!!!

#1 Post by pedouard »

Hey everybody! it is 8:30am central time and I have my appointment at 10. I am real excited just can't wait to get it over with you know! Well I am starting to get a little nervous but not much just wanted to write to everyone just to calm myself. Whenever I read Archwire It really calms my nerves, there are some great people on here and I thank everyone for the posts. I will go now get ready for my adventure and I will let you all know how it goes after. Also I will show pics soon, dont worry!
having braces is a huge step, feel proud of yourself that you took this step to better your self!!!!!

pedouard

#2 Post by pedouard »

This is my second day in the damon 3's. It's so not as bad as I have read. the spacers were not that bad a tiny bit uncomfortable, but very much bearable. The pain is there not really pain but annoyance so far. It is definately a chore to eat but what can we all really expect, we have a bunch if metal sitting on our teeth that sre used to being bare. Anyway I have been able to eat basically what I used to but I give up pretty easily, and It seems like the taste of food just aint the same anymore (maybe because all the food gets caught in the braces). Well I will update again when I get a chance this will be a very busy week for me. Best wishes to all.
having braces is a huge step, feel proud of yourself that you took this step to better your self!!!!!

Leslie022

#3 Post by Leslie022 »

Congrats on being braced! I hope things are going well so far!
Braced: Jan. 17, 2006
Removed: Oct. 26, 2006
Fixed bottom retainer
Clear Essix Retainer on top

pedouard

#4 Post by pedouard »

Thanks everyone for the support! I just got back from my trip and I was very happy I have gotten so used to the braces so fast I only had pain one time on my weeks trip and I ate everything I would originally eat, I even forgot I had them in. Good luck to you all with your braces!