Braces May 10th!!!!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Christianballa25

Braces May 10th!!!!

#1 Post by Christianballa25 »

Well, this is my first post. I will be getting my braces on May 10th @ 9:30. I am really excited, I can't stop thinking about it, but at the same time a little nervous because of the lifestyle change that will be in order. I was also wondering if anyone got there braces put on without spacers, because my ortho didnt put any in, he said I didn't need them so I was just wondering.
At His Feet,
Jammeshia

Christianballa25

Reason for Braces

#2 Post by Christianballa25 »

Well the reason Im getting braces is because when I was yonger I sucked my thumb probably until 4th or 5th grade. My older sister did also, but her teeth straightened out. My dentist keep saying mine would, and they never did completely. I have a slight top overbite, and on the bottom a few missing teeth and a permanent tooth that didnt come in along with so me spacing..im looking at about 28 months
At His Feet,
Jammeshia

Flora2006

#3 Post by Flora2006 »

Good luck getting your braces on :)

Don't worry too much about it, everything will be great! You'll have to get used to them for a few days but it won't take too long.

Good luck and let us know how it went :)

Don't stress about it!!! ;)

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006

Leslie022

#4 Post by Leslie022 »

In less than 24 hours you will be braced! Good luck tomorrow!!
Braced: Jan. 17, 2006
Removed: Oct. 26, 2006
Fixed bottom retainer
Clear Essix Retainer on top

sjsarre

#5 Post by sjsarre »

Good luck for tomorrow..

I've had my braces on for just over a month now. Didn't have spacers. Was never mentioned in my treatment plan.

Make sure you keep us up to date with your treatment!

:D

ronnie889

#6 Post by ronnie889 »

I'm getting braces tomorrow.
We should be brace buddies.

Nervous

#7 Post by Nervous »

So how did your appointment go today? Are you excited now that you have them on ? :)

Flutterfly

#8 Post by Flutterfly »

Happy B-day to ya! Hope it went well.

Christianballa25

The new braces

#9 Post by Christianballa25 »

So I was very excited once I got them one.. they felt really weird and a lot of pressure. It was weird talking with them. Then about 3 hours later the pain came, but very slowly. Now I dont want to talk or put my teeth together. It's not unbearable just really sore. I'll post pictures later.
At His Feet,
Jammeshia