Louise's update

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Louise

Louise's update

#1 Post by Louise »

Hi everyone, I can't believe what has just happened. I have noticed that one of my ligs has just come off right at the back of my lower brace and the wire has become loose :x God knows how that happened.

My next appointment is two weeks away so I will have to contact my orthodontist ASAP. +\+ I thought I better do that just to be on the safe side.

I've not had a very good time lately as I'm recovering from chicken pox. :yuck: Not a very pleasant experience as I was so itchy and covered in horrible spots. But never mind all the spots are starting to heal and I feel alot better. :D

I will be posting latest update photos quite soon so I will speak to everyone then. Bye

Louise

#2 Post by Louise »

Hey thanks KK :thumbsup: I gave my orthodontist a ring and I've got an appointment on Thursday. The wire isn't really annoying me but my brace just feels abit loose. But I am really glad that I gave them a phone to let them know.

My chicken pox spots have almost all cleared up and I go back to work on Tuesday after two weeks off.

Speak to you soon. :D