Stacey's Pre-Braces Story

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

sjsarre

#16 Post by sjsarre »

Hey New2Braces

Glad to see things are moving :D I was concerned that with having to leave your job you might not be able to have the treatment.

I've got one rogue wisdom tooth which is growing at a strange angle.. The Ortho / Dentist hasn't said anymore about the plan for that one! although he did mention that with all the extra room in my mouth now they might try and attach a bracket and pull it through into place.

21 June isn't that far away. Hope it all goes well :lol:

New2Braces

#17 Post by New2Braces »

*starts counting down* :lol:

Love, Stace xox

lionfish

#18 Post by lionfish »

Hi stacey,

Am reading your story with interest. I really hope the work situation pans out OK for you.

I'm sure the Snickers bar wouldn't have done too much damage to your new filling. :)

Best of luck with upcoming plans.

New2Braces

#19 Post by New2Braces »

Thanks lionfish.
I'm beginning to wean myself off all the chocolates I'm totally addicted to - and I can tell ya - it's sooooo hard :P so, I've been eating a lot of pasta (love pasta!!)

Love, Stace xox

lionfish

#20 Post by lionfish »

Hey Stacey, you can still eat chocolate with braces. Last night I had this really divine chocolate fudge/mousse cake, it was so good.

But if you love pasta, that's good too.

New2Braces

#21 Post by New2Braces »

Nah, I'm really doing it for that reason
It's just that I'm beginning to realise that I eat WAY too much chocolate! :oops: :lol: And alot of the chocolates I eat have peanuts in 'em!! :lol: I've decided to go on bit of a health food kick - and only eat chocs in moderation!! :P It's a lot better that way :wink:

Love, Stace xox

New2Braces

#22 Post by New2Braces »

I have some pictures to share (it was so hard to get the right photo of my teeth). Soz if they look a bit blurry!! :lol: :P

Teeth Together:

Front Teeth:

Bottom Teeth:

Open Mouth:

Now you know why I desperatley need braces!! :lol:

I'm thinking of going back to the dentist before I get braced to polish up my teeth. The last dentist I had my initial examination with told me he'd polish my teeth after the fillings, but he went and left, so I had to have my fillings done by Shane. He was so much better, but he didn't do the polishing like Ray was going to :? Has anyone had this done before??

Love, Stace xox

braceface1230

#23 Post by braceface1230 »

Hello Stacey. Thanks for sharing your photos and story so far. I hope that your treatment works out with your current situation and all. Our teeth look to have a lot of similiarities, so feel free to check out my pics. It might give you some idea what your ortho may try with you, and also to give you some added hope. I know when I first got braced, I didn't couldn't really imagine that my teeth could actually look better; almost like I was beyond treatment. But here I am almost a year into it, and it's like night and day.

So, I wish you all the best, and look forward to watching your progress. Good luck to you!

New2Braces

#24 Post by New2Braces »

Whoa!
I just checked out Jo & Dodger's stories!
And wow!
Their stories really do give me hope!!
I do realise that when I'm finally braced, I'll experience highs and lows, but the most important thing to look forward to would be getting 'debraced'!!! Woooooo! I know it's silly, especially as I haven't even got my braces on yet, but I soooo can't wait for the results!!! :lol: :mrgreen:

Love, Stace xox

New2Braces

#25 Post by New2Braces »

23 days (and counting) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love, Stace xox

New2Braces

#26 Post by New2Braces »

Wow - how great is this site!!

http://pbhs.com/ortho/braces/braces.html

Love, Stace xox

New2Braces

#27 Post by New2Braces »

Hehehe!
Mum nearly had a fit looking at all the different colours!
She said to me, "Stace, make sure you just get the clear ones, ok?"
I had to remind her that I don't know which sort of braces I'm getting at the moment :P

Love, Stace xox

New2Braces

#28 Post by New2Braces »

Not long to go now :wink:

Love, Stace xox

Joanna20

#29 Post by Joanna20 »

Hi Stacey! I hope you have a great treatment and congrats on making the decision to get braces, it’s the first step! Your smile will be beautiful afterwards and I guess what we all try to do is to remain positive, no matter what!
Keep us posted!
Joanna

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

ironyengine

#30 Post by ironyengine »

Hey! Good luck Stacey, keep us posted on how it goes. If you end up getting the elastics, make sure your mom knows clear will get old quick.. have fun with them!