Rdavido's Journey

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Rdavido

Rdavido's Journey

#1 Post by Rdavido »

Hello all, I'm 17 and I got braces put on this morning at 8AM. I am in the Damon 3 braces system for an estimated 18 months, but I hope it is sooner! So far, I am getting used to them, and already like my smile WITH braces on!

Here is before and after of braces today:

Last edited by Rdavido on Wed May 31, 2006 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

juf_84

#2 Post by juf_84 »

Hi Rdavido!

Welcome! I am still new here as well and don't get braced for another few weeks.

I'm glad you like your smile WITH braces! I am hoping that will be the case with me- I'm so excited about getting them on and just can't wait to flash my smile at people! :tingrin: Maybe I will feel differently when they're finally on but I hope not.

Thanks for the pics and I look forward to following your journey,

Cheers!
Banded 22 June 2006.
Debanded 24 July 2007.
Loving it!

Rdavido

#3 Post by Rdavido »

Alright, I ate Apple Jacks after I came home, not much food got stuck in my braces. However, after just eating 2 hotdogs, I had bread and meat stuck in my braces. I'll have to get used to cleaning these things thoroughly

summergirl4

#4 Post by summergirl4 »

welcome to the club. :D

Rdavido

#5 Post by Rdavido »

It is nearly 12hrs since putting my braces on. My lower teeth are very sensitive and have a dull pain despite having taken Ibuprofen.

I'll give an update on how I feel tomorrow.

Leslie022

#6 Post by Leslie022 »

Welcome! Hope you're not in too much pain!
Braced: Jan. 17, 2006
Removed: Oct. 26, 2006
Fixed bottom retainer
Clear Essix Retainer on top

groovie

Good luck!

#7 Post by groovie »

Thanks for your message on my page. I see that you just got yours on yesterday! Any cut lips yet? It was really painful for me the first week or so but just remember that when your teeth are sore it means your teeth are moving, so be happy!

Will be looking forward to more updates!

Rdavido

#8 Post by Rdavido »

Update: I woke up this morning and my mouth feels like it got hit with a baseball. I'm about to take some pain med. Thanks for your help Karen, I'll try the salt water.