LUCYLOOP's story...(impacted canines) -BRACES OFF 01 Oct 07!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Way Too Old For This

#31 Post by Way Too Old For This »

Lucy, I feel like doing Karen's banana dance for you, (but I'm at work and might be hard to explain). That is so exciting about Pesky 2 ! Pesky 1 looks good too, she'll be down in no time now.

Pulling that bone out sounds horrifying, but its probably a good thing he didn't tell you weeks ahead of time because I'm sure you would have really dreaded it and that way he at least saved you weeks of worrying about it.

C'mon P2, you've got some catching up to do !
Wired on Sep 16, 2005, left canine exposed on Oct 5, 2005, at 52 years old.

Shawnie

#32 Post by Shawnie »

Great news - Love Karen's reply!
Braced - 10/04/05
Treatment - 30 to 36 months
Ceramic uppers, Metal lowers
Impacted canines-Crowding-Crossbite
6 baby teeth!
Canine exposure surgery of two teeth 3/29/06
2nd canine exposure of one tooth 11/15/06

CelestialVoices

#33 Post by CelestialVoices »

Sorry I haven't been keeping up on your progress(or anyone's for that matter) but congrats on both Pesky's getting their act together! :)

ironyengine

#34 Post by ironyengine »

Looks great Lucyloop, glad to hear those pesky teeth are getting their act together!

CelestialVoices

#35 Post by CelestialVoices »

Looking good! :)

samantha_lou

#36 Post by samantha_lou »

Those are great photos Lucy, Pesky 1 looks to be doing really well! Hopefully it won't be too much longer until Pesky 2 decides to play catch up, those wires and springs look like they could be quite persuasive to a reluctant canine. :twisted:

Lisa65

#37 Post by Lisa65 »

oh Lucy I am sorry to hear that :( I hope they can fix it back on without too much trouble.

I hope that in all other respects you had a great birthday!

Blonde_Metal04

#38 Post by Blonde_Metal04 »

Hey Lucy!!
I'm pretty new here, and just read your story. I am sorry to hear about all the bad that has come yor way, but it seems that you are doing everything you can to help yourself and that is admirable. Sorry to hear about the broken bracket, you are in my thoughts!
Spacers: 08/09/2006

Joanna20

#39 Post by Joanna20 »

Hey Lucyloop, I was reading ur story all over again 'cause I realized I had never posted on it be4, but I did read it. I'm so disorganized :twisted: !
I think those canines are coming along nicely honestly, u seem to be doing a good job looking after your braces too!
Keep us updated,
Joanna

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

sjsarre

#40 Post by sjsarre »

Congrats on reaching the 1year bday...

:-V [/quote]

Eleni

#41 Post by Eleni »

Happy belated anniversary!!!

Fingers are crosses - for both the home improvements and movement of peskies 1 and 2 to their rightful homes.
Top Ceramic Braces: July 2004 - Self-Eruption of an Impacted Upper Right Canine
Bottom Metal Braces: December 2005 - Crowding
Debanded: December 2006
The story

alexa

#42 Post by alexa »

Hey Lucy!

Pesky 1 is looking great!! :D

Hopefully Pesky the second can join her sister shortly.

(I just gave your teeth gender...very..strange... :lol: )

Also, I'm sorry to hear about Reapie. That's just horrible news. :(
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

tulip

#43 Post by tulip »

Hi Lucy, Glad to see you back here. Your story was one of the first I read when I came to this board, and the epic of P1 and P2 had me transfixed!! Anyway, that P2 sure is a stubborn old thing!!! No doubt it will arrive at it's destination one of these days, all in it's own good time.

alexa

#44 Post by alexa »

Sorry about Pesky 2....but yay for Pesky 1 and for Reapie's progress and for your house extension!

There's lots to be happy about there! :D
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

Lisa65

#45 Post by Lisa65 »

Hey Lucy, I had to laugh when I read about the coffees :lol: I do daft things like that too! I'm sorry to hear about the hiccup with the building work. I hope they can soon fix it so you at least have a bath again. My boiler conked out one time and it took my plumber 6 weeks to get a spare part. It was a really warm summer and my friends must have got fed up with me turning up on their doorstep begging tp use their showers. :lol:

P2 is slowly but surely making his way into the world despite resisting for so long. I wonder if he feels shy after hiding for 27 years?

Lucky you finally being able to do without the dreaded Nance from next time. I bet the roof of your mouth will feel super tickly and sensitive for a few days once it's exposed to the air again!

luv
Lisa x