My Story, with Pictures

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

braces_2come

My Story, with Pictures

#1 Post by braces_2come »

Hello my name is Jose and im 17 also new to this forum.
All this storys are really interesting, i really like this page.

So It all started when i had an appointment with my dentist to get a rootcanal, after that the dentist suggested me to visit an ortho. So i took his advice i went on got checked.

On the next visit to the ortho they took a mold of my mouth and they took some wierd X-rays LOL it was wierd to me because i had necer taking some X-ryas that way, anyways i got that done the i had to tell the ortho that i was getting a crown done on one of my bottom molars becuse of the rootcanal they had done, she said no problem. i was ready for the spacers but she told me to go get the crown done first and then come back. It took a while to get that crown done, finally i went back to the ortho.
I just got my spacers today and i thought they were going to hurt becuase i had been reading some blogs and people exajerated on their comments , but they didnt hurt a bit. i got them this morning around 11 and its 6:17, im starting to feel some pain on the top molars, i hope it doesnt get worse. So now im just waiting for my next appointment to get my braces On, im curious on how they will feel on, are they any unconfortable?

These are pictures of my mouth, :oops:

My smile now

With spacers

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Last edited by braces_2come on Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

braces_2come

#2 Post by braces_2come »

cool, so do you have braces right now?

SUGARANGEL

#3 Post by SUGARANGEL »

Hey, Welcome to Archwired message board :-1 .. To tell you what I have went thru with spacers. I hate spacers... I had 8 spacers in my mouth for one and half week before I got braces. It felt like small chicken bones stuck between two teeth. In the very next day when I woke up it hurt so baaadly because mu teeth are so tight. It just depends on the person's teeth condition. I took 2 advils and it helped to ease the pain. To have braces in your mouth, U will feel it but sometime you wont feel it when you dont think about it. I just had adjustment last Tuesday. It is still tighten. Anytime after you get adjustment, Your teeth will be sssoorreeee...It usually going away within about one week. To me, Braces are fun and worth it at the end.

2-6-2006 Top braces
6-6-2006 bottom braces
Sentenced 1-26-2006 for 24 months
All metals...
Debanded on June 18th 2008

braces_2come

#4 Post by braces_2come »

i gotta take back what i said about the spaers, now that i wento to sleep for a couple of hours wheni woke up I was in pain, well im still in pain! my front teeth hurt when i tap them, i cant even chew I tried eating some sweet bread and damn, i coulndt they hurt really bad i cant belive it.
im getting frustrated with this rubber thingys on my teeth, and its verly the first day I have a week and a half to go! :cry:

braces_2come

#5 Post by braces_2come »

do you have pictures

braces_2come

#6 Post by braces_2come »

hey its ok, BRACES are ment to be:D

braces_2come

#7 Post by braces_2come »

KK
thanks for your advice, i will try to do that.