Tomorrow my B-DAY :S, NEW PICTURES December 18 on page2

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

braces_2come

Tomorrow my B-DAY :S, NEW PICTURES December 18 on page2

#1 Post by braces_2come »

Hello everyone im jose and i have already posted a comment a back while when i fisrt got my spacers. Well tomorrow is The Big Day For Me, BRACES DAY has come, im nervous i dont know what to expect. I hope everything comes out fine, wish me luck, i'll be posting pics when i come back to see how it goes.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Last edited by braces_2come on Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.

braces_2come

#2 Post by braces_2come »

wow thanks, i know i cant keep my mouth open for that long :cry: i hope everything goes FINE!!! thanks for your great advice and i will be posting pics ass soon as i get my braces

braces_2come

#3 Post by braces_2come »

KK, Stacexox

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXPIRENCE STACEXOX :D

Thank you for all your advice

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

juf_84

#4 Post by juf_84 »

GOOD LUCK BRACES_2COME!

My B-day is tomorrow as well- can't wait to hear how you go.
Banded 22 June 2006.
Debanded 24 July 2007.
Loving it!

braces_2come

#5 Post by braces_2come »

hello everyone well i got my mouth braced today around 10 am and its now 5. Everything went great i had no problem at all except with the BANDS!!! those things were a little difficult but nothing extreme.

I went in the room waited for about 5 minutes and then i got messured for the bands, i thought they would stay when she had put them but then she said that Now it was time to glue themm, so she glued them quick and she got started with the rest. I didnt taste any of the glue like other people had said, my mouth was fully dried. So i had a spring attached to my wire to open up my teeth it feels wierd but im fine, I also had a rubber band attached to the tooth in back, She said its for it to come forward, hopefully soon:D, Heres a picture of my braced mouth, i chose the NAVY BLUE LIGS but not satisfied. my first adjustment will be on the 24 of july, i will keep posting when i see changes.

braces_2come

#6 Post by braces_2come »

yeah my front teeth are starting to hurt, the spring is working LOL well thanks for your comment

newmetal

#7 Post by newmetal »

alright mate how long are they saying your going to have braces for?

samantha_lou

#8 Post by samantha_lou »

Hey Jose,

Your braces look great! :D

Good luck for the next few days, and I look forward to seeing your progress.

Take care, Sam Xx

braces_2come

#9 Post by braces_2come »

Ill be having them for about 1 year or more the ortho said it would depend on how fast they move.

Samantha_lou thanks for your comment, and i'll be posting pics right when i see changes, i jsut experienced my first tooth burshin with braces, it wasnt good i hope i get used to them fast, im sore on my top teeth but not that bad. :P thanks for dropping by to all

braces_2come

#10 Post by braces_2come »

KK thanks for your comment, i dont know how my brackets are differnet since there the only ones ive seen they look familiar to the otherones but probably i didnt pay attetion to the others, Rinsing with warm water and salt has helped me my mouth feels sore still but the wamr water with salt does help thanks for that adive. :P

braces_2come

#11 Post by braces_2come »

KK, now i understand what you were talking about the difference, i do remember my ortho telling me about the new brackets they had but i didnt really care much,

linda21, im doing fine i know i started with a spring, jeje i hope this helps me alot and hope to see some movement from here to my next adjustment, thanks for the comments

juf_84

#12 Post by juf_84 »

Hi Braces_2come!

Your pics are great! How exciting is it to be braced? And would you believe... we got braced on the same day... and our estimated treatment time is similar- I'm looking at 9-12 months!

I love your ligs! I unfortunately don't have ligs which is a bit sad because I would have loved to have a brightly colured smile! But what is more important to me is that my ortho is comfortable with the brackets and they work.

Best of luck, I look forward to hearing all the news about your teeth!!
Banded 22 June 2006.
Debanded 24 July 2007.
Loving it!

braces_2come

#13 Post by braces_2come »

i know its great, we can compare our movemnet:P jejej why didnt you get ligs? i did see your picture, your braces look great!!!

braces_2come

#14 Post by braces_2come »

Hello everyone just wanted to let ya know that i see small movement on my impacted tooth, its not a big change but i see something and im glad jejejje,its only been 4 days that i got braces. Heres the pic so ya can see I have some horrible feelings!!! on my upper teeth!!! :oops:

M1k3y

#15 Post by M1k3y »

It's been months since June so how are things with your braces?
Braced 5-27-06 - 18 months with braces
Case 1 - minor crookedness
Envision Composite Brackets
M1k3y's introduction with photos
M1k3y's journey with photos

Debranded 3-20-08