dancing8433's braces story(not the typical brace casee)

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

belmikry

#16 Post by belmikry »

hi there! sounds like you are making tons of progress- can't wait to see some progress pictures! I bet if you take soome, you'll really see those changes! :)

isn't it nice to be able to eat again? [sigh] :lol: that was my favourite day ever- the first time I wate a meal without pain! :lol:
Braces off- 12 months 1 week in braces- estimate 18-21 months!
First time in braces- Damon 3's- 01-30-06 - 02-09-2007 hawley clear retainer on top, permenant retainer on bottom

dancing8433

#17 Post by dancing8433 »

yes it is great being able to eat again.. never knew how much i took it for granted,and since u mentioned taking new pics i thought i would give u a better idea of my whole face not just the large shot of my mouth.. which freaked me out looking at it lol.. what an impression. i dont see any changes yet .. but i sware i feel the second tooth on my right side moving during the day when i first started i had no contact whatsoever with that tooth and my lowers and everyday i can touth it more and more.im not sure whats going on hopefully progress in the right direction.anways heres a few pictures.

Way Too Old For This

#18 Post by Way Too Old For This »

Dancing, you are a darling girl and will be simply ravishing with your new smile! It won't be long at all before you notice significant movement...take pictures like at least once a week. It will surprise you!

Good luck.
Wired on Sep 16, 2005, left canine exposed on Oct 5, 2005, at 52 years old.

dancing8433

#19 Post by dancing8433 »

thank you so much for the nice comments :).. i will continue to take the weekly pictures i think that will really help me to catch changes.