Results! :D

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Kettu

#16 Post by Kettu »

caryca wrote: Do you also had to have elastics? or your bite was quite ok?
No elastics for me, but instead a wicked spring to make some space:
(The spring was a great nuisance against the lips. Uff...)
Bite was quite ok to start with, there was just the crowding, so I got pretty fastly away with it.
Upper braces (ceramic&metal) since January 20th, 2005, fixed retainer since November 25th, 2005
Lower braces (metal) since July 5th, 2005.
Problem: crowding.
Estimated total treatment time 12-14 months.

Kettu

Lower jaw results

#17 Post by Kettu »

Here's yet a pair of photos on the progress of my lower jaw.
This is how it used to look like:
And here is the present stage:
The ortho said she'll probably yet thin the teeth a bit to make space. In any case, gives already some hint of the future. :)
I'll yet have suuch a nice smile!
Upper braces (ceramic&metal) since January 20th, 2005, fixed retainer since November 25th, 2005
Lower braces (metal) since July 5th, 2005.
Problem: crowding.
Estimated total treatment time 12-14 months.