Avarik's Periodontally Accelerated Osteogenic Orthodontics

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

CelestialVoices

#16 Post by CelestialVoices »

Looking good Avarik! Continued good wishes to you! :)

Avarik

#17 Post by Avarik »

Thanks for the support guys! The change is pretty surprising, even to me. Right after an adjustment, I actually notice visible differences from then until that night!

And thanks for the compliments on the colors. I get them changed every week. Combine that with my rather silly personality, and a dental assistant who loves putting girly colors on my teeth, and you get some wacky color combinations. I think next time is going to be valentines day colors, because its my last adjustment before then.

Avarik

#18 Post by Avarik »

Whew! Its been a while since I've done an update. So heres whats gone on in the past few weeks:

Basically, I'm now almost done (2 1/2 months with braces so far)! I went through the most horrid elastics stage I've ever heard of (I couldn't even open my mouth), but its been worth it. They are now just working on some fine tuning on my teeth, but they estimate that it should all be done in the next few weeks.

Oh, and to those that have contacted me about this procedure, and those thinking about going through with it, I highly reccomend it!

Avarik

#19 Post by Avarik »

Hey there everybody! Sorry for the time gap between updates. Anyways, heres whats been going on:

My teeth are now completely straight, and have been for about a while now. My ortho is working on vertical overlap of teeth, as well as fixing my midline. Progress seems evident between each visit, but it's definatly slowed. Also, it feels as if th surgery isn't as beneficial for the vertical overlap as it was for movement of teeth, but I still go in once a week.

I'll post pictures in a week or two.