Kim's First Steps at 22-BRACES OFF!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

mrsphase74

#271 Post by mrsphase74 »

I was looking at your before and after pics on page one and your teeth looks amazing. :D

SassyCatLove

hey

#272 Post by SassyCatLove »

hey, thanks for uploading all of this. its makes me less nervous for some reason. ive always avoided braces all my life until finally at 20, it is a matter of life and death for my teeth.... well. we shall see.
Floccinaucinihilipilification. Its what counts.

techiegirl74

#273 Post by techiegirl74 »

I just read through your story and looked at your pics...what a BEAUTIFUL smile!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SassyCatLove

Hi Kim.

#274 Post by SassyCatLove »

I have a question for you.

For some reason its exceedingly difficult for me to find information about those blue cement lifters you had put in during the first part of your braces journey.

I had then put in as well, but on my top teeth instead. You are literally the only person I found online that had these put in. You mentioned that one popped off at some point.........How?? Mine of on there so tight they feel like they'll break off with my tooth if at all. How do they take them off????

They can't possibly file it to the exact shape the tooth was before could they? there are so many bumps and ridges. And I have a huge filling under one of them that was done literally two days before getting them...

im freaked out about it for some reason. if you could let me know what they did for you that would be great!!! thanks!!
Floccinaucinihilipilification. Its what counts.

Takako

#275 Post by Takako »

Your teeth are so beautiful! Wow!!

Quietartist

#276 Post by Quietartist »

My names Kathryn, i'm 21 and I just want to say thank you so much for posting your experiences throughout your journey. I'm about 3 or 4 months into having braces, kind of lost count. :lol: I'm already at the point were I just want to rip them off, but I know that I will love my smile at the end. I did have one of those blue lifters on my bottom right, those are fun aren't they. :? I'm the only one in my family that has braces and this forums has definetly helped, thanks. :D