Psychic's Story -last update 24.10.2006 - new pics page 2]

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

psychic

#31 Post by psychic »

Thanks ppl

Sometimes this treatment seems to stop working :?

Know it's moving, and hopefully it stands like that for long time... after all i'm getting married next July, and i want to be in my best!!! :lol:
- My ortho said that she will take off my braces for my wedding day, so my teeth have to be straight and marvelous!!!!
:wink:

Metal Braces

Marzipan

#32 Post by Marzipan »

Ohmigosh, lookit all the colors! You are very bold. The colored ligs all look great. Recently I've gotten colorful with bright/hot pink. Frankly I love it. Maybe baby blue next time...

Lovely progress you are making. :)

psychic

#33 Post by psychic »

Thanks Marzipan!

When i got braced, my ortho asked me about the colors i wanted to the ligs "do you want your braces to get noticed or not?", she asked me... i thought "oh well, it's impossible the braces not to be noticed so, what the heck... colors to be more fun!!"

And addicionally, as i'm a teacher, my students (1st grade), are the one's who say what colours i must wear!!! lol :lol:

Metal Braces