20 years young braced 3/2/09 pics inside..

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

*tap*

#31 Post by *tap* »

here are my almost 8 week progress pictures... loving these braces i'm smiling more already god knows what i'll be like when they come off :D

here's my front on pic..

this is left side..

right side..

i forgot to take arch pictures in the beginning so this was taken 3 weeks ago..

and this is today things are moving into place :)

how cool is that if you compare them with day one things are changing so much, i no there no where near perfect yet but they are looking so much better less crazy anyway woop :) !!!!!!!!!!!!
1 step closer!!!!!!!!

ripchord

#32 Post by ripchord »

Wow, things sure have moved. Looks like those unbraced teeth might be able to get lassoed onto your archwire! Nice progress :)
Braced on January 5th, 2007
Debanded on April 2nd, 2009

Click www to see my story!

wallywest

#33 Post by wallywest »

Hey Sophie,
Things are definitely moving, Inever realized how similar our top arches are , my laterals are not braced yet either , they have this tine ones called Eyelids basically attaches the springs to the archwire. However my laterals are peg laterals so i gotta get them bonded after braces,
Isnt your adjustment around the corner?

kayleighkelley

#34 Post by kayleighkelley »

Your teeth are moving great:) Fingers crossed mine do the same!!!

Miranbrady20

#35 Post by Miranbrady20 »

looking good you can really see the movement in the second pic great work so far!

MCG2013

#36 Post by MCG2013 »

Crazy good movement! Just wait until your 4 months is here and your top arch is how it should be!

Tommm

#37 Post by Tommm »

Amazing movement! Congrats on your progress!! :)

*tap*

#38 Post by *tap* »

thankyou guys for all your nice comments i'm well happy!!! i hadnt taken any pictures since my last lot, so when i took some new ones yesterday i was pretty chuffed.. i will be even more happy if my arch is how it should be in 4 months but if not anythings better than how they were. :D woop!

so glad i went ahead with braces!!
1 step closer!!!!!!!!

Blake24

#39 Post by Blake24 »

I love following your story, it always bring a smile to my face. Your movement is great! At this rate your results will be astonishing in 4 months!

*tap*

#40 Post by *tap* »

:) aahh thankyou blake, i'm glad you enjoy keeping up to date with my story (progress)! i really hope they keep moving the way they are i'm sure they will come to the dreaded picky bit.. but for now i'm loving it :P
1 step closer!!!!!!!!

wallywest

#41 Post by wallywest »

eyyy sophie,
You are going on a vacation too , well i am still skeptical coz i am probably planning on going to Cuba but in case of an accident donde eres el orthodontisto is not going to help much lol .
Yeah I hate my two teeth that are hiding behind my front two teeth cant wait till they are braced and are pulled forward.
I am going to take some pics and put it up this weekend .

Cheers

lara

#42 Post by lara »

Hi Sophie,

Just wanted to say GOOD HUSTLE!

*tap*

#43 Post by *tap* »

thanks lara :)
1 step closer!!!!!!!!

*tap*

#44 Post by *tap* »

hey kish,
cuba eh very nice i went to caribbean november last year it was ace loved it!! just going to spain for a two week break and i cant wait to not have to work oh yes!!!
i wouldnt worry to much the only problems i had were with my bite pegs (bite planes) cos they kept snapping off in my sleep, and the other is the wire that grows out with movement which needs cutting again but that can be dealt with wax. soo just relax and have fun.

look forward to seeing your progress pics.
sophie.
1 step closer!!!!!!!!

*tap*

#45 Post by *tap* »

i hope so thanks ken :wink: i go to spain in july but i'll certainly let you all know how it was 8) sunny i hope.. hehe.

sophie.
1 step closer!!!!!!!!