Braces at 27.. Ugh.

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

nicolie825

Re: Braces at 27.. Ugh.

#31 Post by nicolie825 »

Dougsey wrote:Good luck Nicole and please let us know how it goes! :)
Thanks! 4 hours in and ok so far. Started my own thread here: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=47065

IamKrysie

#32 Post by IamKrysie »

Ok, here is a 6 month update. As you can see, he is making space on the bottom for the last 2 teeth to come forward. He actually started doing this at the last appointment but I haven't taken updated pictures yet. Everything is going well and we will discuss pulling down that impacted canine at the 1 year mark in February. Overall, I am so happy with my progress. I have a mouth full of metal but I find myself smiling more now because I feel more confident.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dougsey

#33 Post by Dougsey »

Hi Krysie-
Great progress! Your uppers are really rounding out and there's a lot of space being made for the two teeth on the bottom.

Doug
Click HERE for my journal

mapleleafman888

#34 Post by mapleleafman888 »

Very nice progress, teeth are looking good.
My story:http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=45354
Upper and Lower Damon Braces for 18 months!
I met 46 braceface adults when I had braces myself!