Blonde Metals Road to Recovery W/ Pics. Some Advice Needed..

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Blonde_Metal04

#46 Post by Blonde_Metal04 »

Hello everybody!
It has been a pretty long time since I have last posted. I ran into some health problems, and am happy to report that I am better now, but it has been a while since I have been able to get on here.
My wisdom-teeth extractions went well, although they only took two out and I have to make another appointment for the other two. I had a panic attack in the office, but that was about the extent of bad things that happened with the surgery, so that's good. I have since had an adjustment, which I did not take pictures of, and my next adjustment is in two weeks, so I will wait till then to update you all on progress, but on my last adjustment I got one new wire and some wire ties on the bottom, and got orange and blue ligs for the Bronco's (I thought of you, Rage!)... I hope everyone else is doing splendidly, and am happy to be back!!!

:D :D
Spacers: 08/09/2006