Kirjax's braces story - Update with pic July 11

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

kirjax

#61 Post by kirjax »

the difference still amazes me! So much progress in such short time! a miracle!

Sentenced: 20-24 months
Braced May 11, 2007
Debraced Feb. 23, 2009
21 months in braces, 17 months in elastic, NO regrets!! Now in Hawley retainers!!

SGPWired

#62 Post by SGPWired »

Great pics!!!! Your teeth look awsome!

kirjax

#63 Post by kirjax »

thanks btw the elastics are really killin me. This so far has been the toughest of my treatment *sigh*

Now I am ready to be done!

Braced May 11, 2007
Debraced Feb. 23, 2009
21 months in braces, 17 months in elastic, NO regrets!! Now in Hawley retainers!!

kirjax

#64 Post by kirjax »

okay well I don't update this often. In the other section I posted it's been a year!

So here is the progress photos here as well.

Just wanted to update this for the future even though I rarely post in it anymore!

Thanks for all those who have followed my story. And it's hard to believe one year ago it all began but hopefully this time next year I'll be completing this journal for good!

Braced May 11, 2007
Debraced Feb. 23, 2009

kirjax

#65 Post by kirjax »

Today I had a big appointment but didn't know until I was there. They took off a bracket and repositioned it a smidge over on my one bottom tooth. I told her that inbetween my two bottom teeth there was a gap that I didn't like and she said, "yes were fixing that today!" So they took the bracket off and didn't know what to expect and it was a quick pop and then of course to put it back on was a pain with the stuffing of the cotton and drying the mouth up! Blah I can't believe people volunteer to get rebraced lol.

Anyways, they put a new wire on bottom along with purple powerchains.....My top wire hasn't been changed in like 3-4 months. I'm wondering if it's a finishing wire I have on and it will remain on until the end? I didn't ask? I hate asking things about the future like when will they be expected to come off? I just don't want to know! Anyways, I still have to keep the elastics in for the crossbite but she said it's all looking fantastic. She asked me if I like my results so far, and I do, and she said good everything is going well we just got to get a few minor things tweaked out!!

I cannot believe one how fast it's going and two that possibly in 6-10 months I could be out of braces already!! wooooohooo!!!! okay getting a head of myself. I'm going to expand it to 10-12 and think the worse but honestly I think I'll be done in 8 months (that's my prediction)! So we'll see. The tooth where they repositioned the bracket hurts but the rest of my mouth is fine!

Braced May 11, 2007
Debraced Feb. 23, 2009