20 years young braced 3/2/09 pics inside..

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

*tap*

#61 Post by *tap* »

hi xTc i really hope they do dont no how they will make my bite right but all in good time.
haha well if you take them everyday than thats just like looking in the mirror everyday :P
i'm sure there moving along just fine :)
1 step closer!!!!!!!!

*tap*

#62 Post by *tap* »

hey everyone,
i have been wondering what my elastics are for as he didnt explain at my adjustment, do you think there to pull my fangs in line or are they to allign my bite. any info is appreciated :)
1 step closer!!!!!!!!

Takako

#63 Post by Takako »

You're right, our teeth did look similar, except my upper incisors stuck out instead of in!

*tap*

#64 Post by *tap* »

hi guys and girls, back again for a 10 month update and some pics, so my teeth are getting there i cant believe the change since i first began my brace journey..theres still alot to do with my bite and my teeth arnt fully alligned yet as you can see in the pictures my two front teeth still slant back a bit so they need to come forward but my ortho says that comes with the thicker rectangular wire and elastics booo.. not had them since i last posted but i suppose they wernt all bad.

anyway heres some pics, i am really happy i no it wont be over for another year or more but anyone thinking of getting braces it really isnt that bad and time flyssss so go for it!

so there we go 10months down..woop!!
sorry for the yellow twinge to my pics :oops: the light in the bathroom.

still alot of correction to do on my bite but all in good time. :)
1 step closer!!!!!!!!

whiskers00182

#65 Post by whiskers00182 »

wow! your teeth look amazing! great job!

Grover

#66 Post by Grover »

Absolutely stunning progress. I cannot believe what I am seeing!

PrincessFunnybook

#67 Post by PrincessFunnybook »

Oh my goodness! You look wonderful! Congrats.

Tommm

#68 Post by Tommm »

post those pics next to your day 1 pics. You must be so amazed at your progress. Congrats!!

*tap*

#69 Post by *tap* »

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

:D there you go tommm.. thanks everyone first time in my life ive been complemented on my teeth. i am very very happy with how its going i'm loving them now, best money ive spent EVER! :lol:
1 step closer!!!!!!!!

leager2000

#70 Post by leager2000 »

Your teeth look amazing!!!

]

Tommm

#71 Post by Tommm »

omg the change in 10 months is astounding! I showed my girlfriend and she said that your teeth look beautiful!

*tap*

#72 Post by *tap* »

thanks leager2000 :) hey tommm tell your girlfriend thats really kind and thankyou, and the change is pretty awsome i started out with some funny lookin teeth hehe.

it'll be a yr in feb cant believe it!!

thanks for all your support :lol:
1 step closer!!!!!!!!

Margie

#73 Post by Margie »

Congrats! They look great!

#74 Post by 207 »

Your teeth look beautiful!! I got braced 5 days ago. It's stories like yours that keep me positive. I'd be thrilled with results like yours. Keep posting pictures. You probably don't realize how much it helps those of us just starting the journey to see what we hopefully have to look forward to. Thank You!!

*tap*

#75 Post by *tap* »

thankyou margie :)

and thankyou also 207 thats really kind of you, i am really happy my story + pics help, this web site is a great help at finding stuff out and asking questions your not sure about, i remember my first 2-3 weeks i was thinking this better be worth it and hell yeah it is, so stick with it things move and change so fast they'll be straight before you no it! i will post pictures too the end of my treatment so keep checking back :) and congrats on getting braced too.
1 step closer!!!!!!!!