D Day approaching

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Maggie Brace

#61 Post by Maggie Brace »

how did the holiday go . how are you getting on with the braces.

TDiamond

#62 Post by TDiamond »

It was brilliant made up for not getting to Portugal. The ash cloud did nearly stop us getting home but we made it unfortunately!

Had my first check up last week and he says the bottom ones have moved lots he was really pleased. Also getting my top wire on soon but have to get 2 more extractions in the top first. My dentist is taking them out in one appointment which is weird my whole top jaw will be frozen :?

How are you getting on with yours? Do you have any pics up?

TDiamond

#63 Post by TDiamond »

Finally put some pics up. It is hard to take pics of your mouth eh!!

here is link to my braces story...I think :?

viewtopic.php?p=343988#343988