Loving My Sexy New Smile

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bracesgrrl

#61 Post by bracesgrrl »

Hey Kiwi, thank-you for the rose babe. I am at school now, just waiting for my 11:30 class to begin. It's called Respiratory Care Theraputics 1. But it is very interesting to me and that is all that matters. I can't wait for March, that is when my class will begin clinicals, which means I get to go out into the Hospitals around my area and work with my professors and other Respiratory Therapists to really learn hands on. Oh I am just so excited to have a new career ahead of me. And do all my brace buddies know what will be the icing on my cake? Having that straight smile I've always wanted and the ability to smile without being embarassed of my crooked teeth.

Catch you all later,

Bracesgrrl :heart:

bracesgrrl

#62 Post by bracesgrrl »

Guess what everyone? I'm excited cause I've been wearing my rubber bands 24/7 and it's working, my smile is looking great. People are asking me how long I've had them, nobody ever asked me before. I said to myself, you need to wear these dumb rubber bands or these braces will never come off! NOOO! So I began wearing them and have not stopped. Go me,go me. School is hard as ever, and sometimes I cry it gets so fustrating cause I wanna do so well and it's a lot to take in and remember all at once. I'll deal, just like I always do. Give me lemons, I'll make you a glass of lemonade!

Bracesgrrl.... Be true to you and you'll never go wrong.

bracesgrrl

#63 Post by bracesgrrl »

Guess what everyone? I'm excited cause I've been wearing my rubber bands 24/7 and it's working, my smile is looking great. People are asking me how long I've had them, nobody ever asked me before. I said to myself, you need to wear these dumb rubber bands or these braces will never come off! NOOO! So I began wearing them and have not stopped. Go me,go me. School is hard as ever, and sometimes I cry it gets so fustrating cause I wanna do so well and it's a lot to take in and remember all at once. I'll deal, just like I always do. Give me lemons, I'll make you a glass of lemonade!

bracesgrrl

#64 Post by bracesgrrl »

bracesgrrl

#65 Post by bracesgrrl »

:)
Last edited by bracesgrrl on Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bracesgrrl

#66 Post by bracesgrrl »

Hey guys, thanks for the encouraging words.

Bracesgrrl

P.S. My teeth hurth with these dumb rubber bands in the "box way" my ortho said to wear them now for 4 weeks. Can't wait till it's over!!

bracesgrrl

How To Post Pictures

#67 Post by bracesgrrl »

I have pictures to post, in JPEG format saved to my pictures. How do I get the pictures on here? Anyone...

bracesgrrl

#68 Post by bracesgrrl »

Thanks Kiwi! You have always been there for me through my tough times. I appreciate your kindness and love. My teeth are almost done! AWWW! I couldn't be more excited, about a month or so to go, I hope!! :jump:

bracesgrrl

#69 Post by bracesgrrl »

I'll miss KIWI! Good luck in all you do.

:-)o

bracesgrrl

September Bracesgrrl Is Done

#70 Post by bracesgrrl »

Oh my goodness guys. After 3 long years in these ugly toture devices I'll be free. I am 28 now, and only have 1 year left to be in my 20's. It'll be a great yr I'll tell you that. A pretty smile that will make up for all the embarassment and suffering worth it. Sep.17th is my big day. Gee whiz thought it'd never get here. Never got to post those pics but I can tell u I look amazing, I highly recommend braces to anyone of any age who needs them. They have made me feel like I was supposed to look like, if that makes sense to anyone. Please get braces to all those folks who think they're not cool or whatever.. braces are amazing. Take it from me. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.