Flora's "progress" with pictures

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Granola

#61 Post by Granola »

It is great to see you here.

Your teeth are looking wonderful, and have made great progress (and your pictures are perfect).

Here's hoping the next few months will show continued progress. I'm right behind you in terms of time in, as my one-year anniversary will be February.

I'm looking forward to hearing about how things go for you.
Uppers placed 2/8/06--Inspire ICE ceramics
Lower (stainless) placed 2/23/06
Treatment time: 17 months (estimated was 12-18 months)
Debonded: July 11th, 2007
Next appointment: June 2008 for retainer & nightguard check

ssfw

#62 Post by ssfw »

Hi Flora2006,

Your teeth are looking great! It has been a long time since I have seen a post from you but know you are busy with school and worked all Summer in your hometown (?). It seems that your ortho treatment is going great and you have adjusted well to having braces. I hope you are pleased with how your ortho treatment is progressing. I wish my appts. with my orthodontist were more often like yours. Mine are usually every 6-7 weeks. It seems we both began ortho treatment around the same time in January 2006, but you got your braces then and I got my expander.

I hope you will have the time to give us more updates on your ortho treatment.

Have a Happy Holiday season and best wishes for a Happy New Year!

ssfw
Quad-Helix expander: 1/20/06 - 1/16/07
Upper braces: 5/19/06; lower braces: 9/7/06

Braces removed: 8/19/08
Received retainer: 8/26/08 - wearing retainer 24 hours/day

Next appt.: 11/18/08