Week 6: My first adjusment! New wire, new blue ligs!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

stclair5211

Week 6: My first adjusment! New wire, new blue ligs!

#1 Post by stclair5211 »

Well I tried to edit my original post to keep everything together, but couldn't. :? If anyone wants to see the before with spacers and day one of braces check here:
viewtopic.php?t=8899&start=0&postdays=0 ... highlight=
Hopefully that worked. :wink:

Today was my very first adjustment and I got a new wire on top and new ligs. :D Yes!!! The doc said the new wire will gradually widen the upper arch and he said the bottom is pretty much straight :shock: - that was quick! Except for the left side where the back three teeth dip down a wee bit. So that wire stayed. I don't have to go back for 9 weeks! Whose the man? 8) He said I'll get new wires top and bottom then. Now we just wait for the upper arch to widen...come onnnnn! I can feel it working already which is nice for a change. Hopefully I'll still feel that way tomorrow morning! :lol:

Flora2006

#2 Post by Flora2006 »

Those blue ligs are great!!

You've had a lot of progress in just 6 weeks, that's amazing :)

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006

hollywood_smile

#3 Post by hollywood_smile »

wow congrats hey yeah! those ligs look so awesome!! hey youve got beautiful teeth!

good luck :wink:
I sooo Want a hollywood smilee....!!!!
http://hollywoodsmile.blogspot.com/

stclair5211

#4 Post by stclair5211 »

Thanks guys! I was getting worried that my "wimpy" wire on top wouldn't do anything before my first adjustment. All of a sudden its been six weeks and compared to day one I can see a difference. Hurray for braces! :D