My braces update

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Louise

My braces update

#1 Post by Louise »

:pinkbraces: Hi everyone. Just got my braces adjusted today. I was quite curious about this appointment because this was the first time my lower braces were to be adjusted as they were just fitted 7 weeks ago. My uppers have been on for almost 9 months now. :P

I was also curious because I did not think that my lower teeth had moved that much. I kept thinking about the time when my uppers were first adjusted and how much my teeth had improved in such a short space in time. :cry:

I was surpised when my orthodontist said that my progress was good and everything was coming along nicely. I walked out with a glad smile on my face. I also decided to change the colour of my ligs from a dark purple to bright green. I thought I would take the plunge to choose a colour that would stand out more. 8)

Here is my progress since my last post (please bear in mind that the photos of the upper braces dated the 9th Feb were taken 7 months after they were first fitted - I didn't have any photos available before the braces!)

9th Feb 2006

30th Mar 2006

9th Feb 2006

30th Mar 2006

9th Feb 2006

30th Mar 2006

There is not much difference but it is a start! :-88

Flora2006

#2 Post by Flora2006 »

Looking good. I love the green ligs - they look great :)

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006