Spacers put in on Tuesday

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

SHORTIN1

Spacers put in on Tuesday

#1 Post by SHORTIN1 »

My spacers (8) went in on Tuesday. This morning every tooth in my mouth is tender. I found great relief in brushing this morning, the Sonicare felt like a gum massage. I'm taking 1 Advil about every 12 hrs. Seems to be helping the discomfort. Maypo for breakfast, easy to eat ...just gulp and swallow and by the way I LOVE oatmeal. Good thing!
I'll crush my Triscut crackers and add to my yogurt for my snack. It doesn't look pleasant but tastes fine. I ate it this way after my gum grafting surgeries. I'm big on fiber in my diet, trying to think of soft high fiber, high protein foods besides peanut butter. I'm definately missing crunching on my apples. Bands go on 05/16/06.
SHARI

Joanna20

#2 Post by Joanna20 »

Hey, congrats!
My braces come in 2 days after urs! I'll get my spacers in a couple of weeks. I'm glad I just saw ur post 'cause I was wondering what to eat once spacers come in.
Good luck to you, get us some pictures if u can - you will love looking back and thinking how bad they were before u got the braces!
Joanna

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February