5 months progress w/pics and good news!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

August1

5 months progress w/pics and good news!

#1 Post by August1 »

I've been quite busy these past few months, but I'm finally getting around to posting some progress pics. Just to recap, I got my uppers on 3/5/06 and lowers 3/15/06 with an initial estimated treatment time of 12-14 months. I had some pretty bad crowding on my lower teeth, and some minor crowding on the upper teeth.

I have to say, the past few months have really flown by. The entire treatment so far has gone far better than I could have ever hoped. "Recovery" after adjustments has been pretty minor -- usually just a couple days of eating soft food. And for the really great news, my orthodontist says she can finish by the end of the year -- the best Christmas gift ever.

Anyway, here are the pics taken on 3/15/06:

And now today (8/20/06):

The really noticable change has been in the lowers. I feel like my molars have moved around a bit on the uppers, but you really can't tell from the pictures.

Only 4 months to go! :D

Ben

sjsarre

#2 Post by sjsarre »

Excellent progress... You must be well pleased

:D

elena_k

#3 Post by elena_k »

nice!! :thumbsup: