My story New PICS

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

braces_2come

My story New PICS

#1 Post by braces_2come »

Hello everyone... just thought to come by and show the improvement on my teeth..... i was braced on June 21 and today was my 3rd adjustment... heres some pics of before and Now...

Before

Now

braces_2come

#2 Post by braces_2come »

Yes i see the movement... im so happy for that!! well i didnt explain my self right hehehe... sory about that but yeah its been my 2nd adjustment... today was my 2nd and my 3rd one is coming up on the 20 of Sep.. they took that ugly spring off i was so GLAD about that!!

braces_2come

#3 Post by braces_2come »

Your right KK

i am very pleased with the results of the spring... it did help me alot.... I cant wait for that tooth to be out and exposed to the WORLD!! LOL.... right now Im having pain that tooth.. but that means its working right! heheh well thanks for you comment..

belmikry

#4 Post by belmikry »

congrats on making the 2nd adjustment- your teeth are looking fabulous!
from anothe rmember with a tricky imapacted incisor to another- your movement is fantastic- :) congrats! :)

here's to seeing more progress in the future! :)
Braces off- 12 months 1 week in braces- estimate 18-21 months!
First time in braces- Damon 3's- 01-30-06 - 02-09-2007 hawley clear retainer on top, permenant retainer on bottom