Bad dentist experiences....

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

IntentionallyBlank

Bad dentist experiences....

#1 Post by IntentionallyBlank »

b3ta (www.b3ta.com) is a humourous website in the UK, it is described in wikipedia as a "puerile digital arts community". The do a Question of the Week... this week it is "tell us your worst experiences with your dentist...?"

http://www.b3ta.com/questions/dentists

If you are easily offended don't click the link, but here are some of the stories to give you an idea of what to expect.....
The dentist was buffing my gnashers with one of those whirring polishers when something became caught in it: my top lip!

It whirred around the head until the thing jammed and tears poured from my eyes. "Sorry about that!" she said, with a jaunty laugh.

I reached into her top, grasped a nipple and twisted it 360 degrees until she fell to her knees with tears pouring from her eyes. "Sorry about that!" I said, with a jaunty laugh.

Well, no I didn't. But I wanted to.
The Butcher
I was living in Eastern Europe while my baby teeth were falling out. The country was under communist rule at the time, so we had a dentist at school.

I went to see her with a tooth that was ready to come out, but she yanked the wrong one in her eagerness to help me. She scooted me out of the chair and told me to be on my way. Still in shock, I started walking out and finally had the courage to tell her that she removed the wrong one. She walked over to me, grabbing the pliers on her way, and asked me which one was hurting. I pointed to the proper tooth and she yanked it out while I stood in the doorway. No anestetic and no gauze to stop the bleeding for either tooth.

What a butcher.
not so much the dentist . .
My Dentist is fine, as per usual he has bad breath and has a picture of him running the marathon on the side just to make me feel even more slothish and unclean.

However I digress, Its the hygienists, one of them used to wear far far too much makeup but was quite cute and i swear would spend the entire 20 minutes trying to push one of her nipples into my ear (possibly to do with the previous qotw).

The one I have now is a harridan and nags / berates / whines like a complain about everything

"you don't floss twice a day, you will burn in hell oral heretic, argh you smoke? evil, EVIL!!!!"
IB

They aslo talk of funny dentist names....

http://www.rutnet.co.uk/pp/business/detail.asp?id=5553 :lol:
"There is no dark side of the moon, as a matter of fact... it's all dark."