I was not abducted by aliens

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Dr Jon Harrow

I was not abducted by aliens

#1 Post by Dr Jon Harrow »

:D Hi Guys, i have returned after quite a long absence, mainly due to being in hospital (over a year), after working abroad for a while. So then what about the braces, bottoms now off, with Hawley retainer :cry: , which is more painful than the fixed braces, and then there is the remembering to take out when eating, then not leaving on the table in the restaurant when leaving :(
Actually one of the lower teeth has moved out again, hope im not in trouble with the ortho when i see Him, ho hum.
The upper brace is still on, about another month or so, then Hawleys there as well, so something else to lose when eating out, maybe i should have a string on then, you know like children have from coat to glove, so as not to lose gloves, which in the case of gloves or mittens is possibly a sensible idea, perhaps in the case of retainers is errr, a bit silly. Well i tried.
So how are all my 'braces peers' doing then?, will be nice to hear from some of you
Blessings. Jon