Today it all begins!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Helly

Today it all begins!

#1 Post by Helly »

So today is the start of my journey.

2 extractions this afternoon. 2 more next Tuesday and then my braces are put on Weds 24th July.

A little scared and not entirely happy with having gaps for a while but I'm trying to be as positive as I can knowing that Im finally doing this (I'm almost 28) and the thought of having my new smile in time for turning 30!

It all starts here :HugeGrin:

Toothfairyy

Re: Today it all begins!

#2 Post by Toothfairyy »

Helly wrote:So today is the start of my journey.

2 extractions this afternoon. 2 more next Tuesday and then my braces are put on Weds 24th July.

A little scared and not entirely happy with having gaps for a while but I'm trying to be as positive as I can knowing that Im finally doing this (I'm almost 28) and the thought of having my new smile in time for turning 30!

It all starts here :HugeGrin:
Good luck today! I'm sure it'll be fine. I had 2 premolars extracted yesterday, and today I'm having trouble eating. So I'm looking forward to hear your experiences.. It's not that it hurts or anything but I'm so afraid that some food will get stuck in the holes :shock:

SunshineRay

#3 Post by SunshineRay »

Congrats on starting! I had to have 2 teeth extracted and it wasnt bad until like 2 days after then it had a tiny pain but nothing major. Swish with salt water and that will help the healing and also with any food getting in the holes.

Helly

#4 Post by Helly »

I'll update you later.

I may use wine to rinse my mouth out if it hurts later. I look at the teeth coming out and it annoys me because they are some of the only straight ones!!!

Helly

#5 Post by Helly »

They are out! Only took ten mins including the local anaesthetic.

I can only describe the noise of hearing your tooth being ripped out as bizarre.

My partner has now brought me home and I can't tell if my mouth is open or closed. But I can tell its SEXY!

Also my nose and eye are numb. Well I'm now on my way to getting my teeth fixed. Yay!!